Biopro Qx-3

cardona6569

Hi: In this site:

http://www.mybiopro.com/BioProTemplate.asp...ID=915&ID=atoro

There is the new fuel saving device called the BIOPRO QX-3 fuel saving chip. The company claims it changes the rhythm of the fuel molecules in the gas tank making the combustion chamber burn more fuel with the same. It is thought that 40% of the fuel is not burned during emissions. All I want to know if anybody in the forum heard about this equipment before I spend 150.00 US on something that may not work. Tried searching the net for independent studies and found none. Any engineers outhere please give your opinion.

C. PR

After looking at their product lineup, I'm surprised they don't also sell tinfoil hats.  :D

Hello:

I am very happy I was not eating or drinking when I read your post, had a big laugh out of it! Really to the point and funny at the same time! Liked a lot!

C. PR

Hi,

can I sell you some swamp... I mean nice land in new orlines....

Try checking with the FTC they go after folks like this... But it does not stop them. They keep fining "ZMAX" but the company makes so much they just pay the fine :pirate:

Hi,

Try checking with the FTC they go after folks like this... But it does not stop them.  They keep fining "ZMAX" but the company makes so much they just pay the fine :pirate:

Hi: What have you found out about Zymax? Post links if possible. C.PR

Hi,

Try checking with the FTC they go after folks like this... But it does not stop them.  They keep fining "ZMAX" but the company makes so much they just pay the fine :pirate:

Hi: What have you found out about Zymax? Post links if possible. C.PR

Go to www.ftc.gov in the search type in zmax. You will see lots including this:

http://search.ftc.gov/cs.html?charset=iso-...&col=&n=1&la=en

I bought three and after changing my fuel filter and using cruise control they work. :)

No I just took out my air filter and ohhhh myyyy god!!! It was a damn rats nest.. Everything from tinfoil to leaves.. So now I am excited to think my MPG will increase!

I bought three and after changing my fuel filter and using cruise control they work. :)

No I just took out my air filter and ohhhh myyyy god!!! It was a damn rats nest.. Everything from tinfoil to leaves.. So now I am excited to think my MPG will increase!

Hi: I would recommend buying the K&N Stock filter for your Lex, that will increase the power and MPG better than the regular Lexus air filter. What 3 things did you buy, could not understand.

C. PR

• 2 weeks later...
WHat does the K & M air filter do?? How more power and all that? Better MPG?

THe guy stated that more dust gets in with it and you have to clean it all the time??

I was kidding about buying 3 of these gizmoes!..

Hi: You do not need to clean K & N filters for 50,000 miles, they also state that the dust they get is no problem. You can clean them before but it is not imperative that you do, unless is really clogged up with leaves or something like that. They give better mileage and power because they increase the flow of airen into your motor, making it breathe easier. This is a citation from the box of mine: "Thousand of micro-scopic cotton threads absorb our specailly formulated oil to create a powerful filtering media, that protects your motor from harmful contaminants. As part of our ongoing commitment to protect your engine, we verify our filtering efficiency in labaoratory tests on a regular basis." " Stop do not discard this vehicle equipped with a nono-disposable air filter Service filter everry 50,000- 100,000 miles. Sooner under extreme dusty conditions."

You will need to buy the cleaning kit costs about 10.00 and if you follow the instructions clearly you will not have any problems. Do not discard your old paper filter, this in case you need to use the car while the K & N is in service since that operation can take like 45 minutes until it dries good, and do not need to be oiled when it comes new from the box. I have used it in 3 cars including the Lex and the cars feel different more power and crisp acceleration.

C. PR