2006 Gs300 17in Rims

hey if you still want to buy rims, im selling the 18's that came with my 06 gs 430.  i drove on em for a month then bought new rims.  let me know if ur interested and i'll get you pics and stuff

I may be interested. Could you post some pics please.

Is the bolt patten on the 2006 GS300 17in rims the same as all other lexus cars.  And what about thier offset.  I have the chance to buy some for a 98 ES300 and want to know if they'll fit before I purchase.  Thanks

here you go :) http://www.clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=160317

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/attachment...tid=67383&stc=1

Chuckb:

Any fitment issues when you put the 18's on? (rubbing, caliper clearance, etc)

no, they fit fine. they are 18x8, +45mm offset. they stick out 5mm more than stock 2nd gen GS 17s. they are the same outside diameter as stock 225/55/16s with 245/40/18s. and since they are oem they are hubcentric.

• 1 month later...
I am interested in your GS430 rims that you used for 1 month.  How much do you want for them.  I can't stand my 17" rims that came with my 06 GS300.

Vipper,

Do you have any pics of your wheels from yours? Chrome or silver? Let me know. Thanks!

kino1161,

They are not chrome. But I am waiting for 06gs430 to reply in re his 18" rims. I need to find a set of those before I could part with mine OEM 17" that came with my 06 GS300. I could post pictures if you really need me to but these are common among the new GSs.