Got The Itch Again...

SW03ES

Well I have my car in for service and stopped by the showroom like I always do. Well there was my silver with black interior Modern Lux package LS430 in the showroom! They have a 48 month lease deal for $865. Of course I'd have to add more miles and wouldn't put anything down so it'd be higher for me.

Always makes me think LOL, I really don't need a car payment right now though...

Well I have my car in for service and stopped by the showroom like I always do. Well there was my silver with black interior Modern Lux package LS430 in the showroom! They have a 48 month lease deal for $865. Of course I'd have to add more miles and wouldn't put anything down so it'd be higher for me.

Always makes me think LOL, I really don't need a car payment right now though...

Well, What are you waiting for? I would love to have that package on a LS.

Nobody needs a car payment ever, but everyone should have a shinny silver with black interior ultra lux Lexus LS430! ;)

In the words of wise ole' hillbilly....get er' done! Oh, and can I have a ride to work? I'll ride in the back, listening to the stereo, eating some grey pupon, sipping on some bubblie and enjoying the massage. Don't worry, I won't make you wear the hat, James. :rolleyes:

The Modern Lux package doesn't have the massage, thats the Ultra Lux package. The modern lux package includes nav, levinson, heated and cooled seats, sunshade etc. The Ultras are nice, my dad has one, but they're just too expensive for the benefit IMHO.

He just called me and told me mine needs new front brakes and will need new rears next time. Gotta get rid of that rustbucket! LOL

Naa I'm going to hold out until I see the 07s, then sometime in the summer of 06 I might snap up an 06 if I like it better or wait another year and get an 08.