Lexus Incentives

jm10388

The "Incentives" is to buy the Lexus...That for me is the "Incentive"

Fair point mburn. ;) But if even if someone can save a couple hundred bucks on the deal.......it buys some of that more expensive gas we've all been forced to pay so every little bit helps. B)

:cheers:

Fair point mburn. ;) But if even if someone can save a couple hundred bucks on the deal.......it buys some of that more expensive gas we've all been forced to pay so every little bit helps. B)

I agree 0%

But when buying a $34K car, a would only hope that a few hundred is not going to make or break it. If someone gets mad over a few hundred when buying a $30K+ car, well I think you are buying the wrong car here. But that is me.

I agree 0%

But when buying a $34K car, a would only hope that a few hundred is not going to make or break it. If someone gets mad over a few hundred when buying a $30K+ car, well I think you are buying the wrong car here. But that is me.

All I'm saying is a couple or a few hundred bucks in the owners pocket is better than in the dealers.......that's all. ;) Having said that, neither party (customer or dealer) should lose the deal for the 'right car' over a lousy $$$.......but there's no harm in trying. B)

I tried to go with another dealer to save $700 and I'll never do it again. I had been working with this one woman and she couldn't get to the price this other guy offered which was $700 less. Well, I apologized to her but I went over to the second guy who wasn't quite as confidence inspiring as her who said he could get me the same car.

Well he did, but it came in the wrong interior color. He had ordered the black garnet, but the ivory interior instead of the black. No more coming in my color combination for months.

I called the other woman who was $700 higher. Well, she looked at the allocation tables and knew the first guy wouldnt be able to get me the car I wanted and reserved me the last black garnet with black coming in on the ship. She saved me! She also offered to split the $700 with me but I insisted I pay the price we had originally agreed on, she earned the $700.

Do business with people you like and trust and you'll be better off. She earned my business for as long as she's selling Lexus', she's also made a couple referrals off of me.

Do business with people you like and trust and you'll be better off. She earned my business for as long as she's selling Lexus', she's also made a couple referrals off of me.

I agree sw........it's a bit different however with the used car market vs. new cars, but I hear what your saying. B)

Doesn't have to be. If anything having someone that deals in used cars that you trust is more valuable because they can get you great cars at auction and save you tons of cash.

Most auctions here, you can't get the car with service history. Your best bet here is the used car dept of the 'New' car dealer. B) Auctions are buyer beware.....if the car is that good to begin with, the dealer usually keeps it for a retail sale, unless it's a weird offmake. ;)