Need Oem Carpet Floor Mats For 99 Gs300

Does any one know of a cheap alternative to the dealer?? My wife spilled fish grease on the from passenger side and I CANNOT get rid of the damn smell!! Oh well, if anyone has some for sale or knows of a cheap place to get mats let me know. Thanks.

Oh yeah, I'm looking for black.

Does any one know of a cheap alternative to the dealer?? My wife spilled fish grease on the from passenger side and I CANNOT get rid of the damn smell!! Oh well, if anyone has some for sale or knows of a cheap place to get mats let me know. Thanks.

Oh yeah, I'm looking for black.

i got a set of mats out of a 2006 GS. i think they vary slightly, but should fit just fine. a friend of mine has the same mats and they look good.

The dealer is about 100 which i find very cheap for velour carpets especially.

Second choice go to a coin laundry mat and find there big machine although many normal sized ones work fine.

Don't forget your soap and fabric softener .They can take anything out real easy.

Or use a local coin power washer after treating the stain overnight with shout and it should come right out.

The dealer is about 100 which i find very cheap for velour carpets especially.

Second choice go to a coin laundry mat and find there big machine although many normal sized ones work fine.

Don't forget your soap and fabric softener .They can take anything out real easy.

Or use a local coin power washer  after treating the stain overnight with shout and it should come right out.

Man, you mean just put the whole mat in the washer?? That won't mess up the rubber will it? I may try it though...I have nothing to lose since I was probably gonna buy some new ones anyway. But its worth a try since its not really the stain but the smell.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Check out YES Essentials mats -- not a "cheap" alternative, but a great way to avoid the fish grease problem. Luxury grade carpet, plus stain and odor proof. I have them in my 96 LX450. I think the website is www.yesessentials.com.