Cleaning Seatbelts..

I have a pdf document detailing how to clean the seatbelts.  Let me know if you'd like me to email it to you.

chadmg7, Would you please post that .pdf so we all can use it. I would like to clean mine too ! :cheers: Thanx

Seat Belts:

•Clean seat belts with a Woolite® distilled water solution.

•For spot stains use a fabric cleaner (303 Cleaner & Spot RemoverTM)

•Pull the belts from the retractor and gently close the door on the belt, clean and allow to air dry before opening the door and retracting the belt.

•Do not use bleach or strong detergents, or dye on the seat belts as this may severely weaken them and render them ineffective in a crash.

•Once fabric is dry apply a fabric protection (303TM High Tech Fabric Guard)

JonM

• 1 month later...

And on a general safety note, if any of your old seat belts are frayed (small wear "cuts" at the end), you should really get them replaced. They will likely tear in an accident and not work as expected. While we're on the subject...

And on a general safety note, if any of your old seat belts are frayed (small wear "cuts" at the end), you should really get them replaced.  They will likely tear in an accident and not work as expected.  While we're on the subject...

Hi: I believe that the seat belts have factory warranty for 10 years, regardless of mileage, free of charge, but check with the dealer first.

C. PR