Ls400/430 Is The Best

akewlguy

LEXFEST was awesome and when I looked at the LEXUS's I started to think what would I want.

There was some awesome SC and GS that really stood out. This one guy about 65 years old had an awesome cherry red SC that cought your eye. Then their was a brand new GS that was amazing. I really liked that LEXUS alot.

As for the LS400/430 there were only a few of them. There was one new one and it was bigger then the rest (looked taller). I really like the style of the 98 & 2000 they looked great.

After driving the G35 Infinity, Crown Vic, Altima, Camery and Lincoln over the past few months I still like my 93 interior better. I think the luxury is really great. Now with that being said I would love to see the new interior with the LS430's. It must be awesome. Anyone have pictures?

In the end I obviouly like my 93LS since it is mine, but I think the GS is something special.

The 2005 LS430 is the best car i have ever owned. The little gadgets and features just blow my mind LOL. It's EXTREMELY quiet and comfortable. It's smooth...i just can't say anything bad about it. Except that i need to put premium in it :( and the interior could use a new look...

But any generation LS is great. in my opinion, for the year, the 1990-1999 LS's were "built" the best. but the 05 LS430 is just outstanding.

Now that my wife takes it to work daily i feel bad stuck with the RX330 :( Whenever you step out of driving the RX for an hour and start to drive the LS you'd think you've gone into the future.

I test drove an 06 GS300 AND 06 GS430 and didn't care much for the ride. It's deffinetly a different car meant for a different person. The LS is more luxurious and gives a more smooth ride as the GS is "sportier" aka hard suspension. With the LS you can't feel anything, maybe a speed bump LOL. and the quietness in the LS is actually scary!

It's worth every penny in my opinion. The sticker was $74,0xx and it's worth 10x that. No other car can come close to it in reliability too.

I have and LS and a GS, and I love them both. At 6 foot 1 inch, I find the GS fits me very well, and it makes a nice contrast in handling and ride to the LS. Both do what they do, very well, and that's all I ask of a car.

does having UL give n e features besides ventted seates? never sat in an UL b4 since dealer never carries them but we did test drive a 05' LS.. weent 0-80 in a short time....dealer told us to really get the feel of the balls this car has take it into an ally and floor it...which is what my dad did...man does it fly...would love to have 1 but the 70 something sticker is out of my range...

does having UL give n e features besides ventted seates? never sat in an UL b4 since dealer never carries them but we did test drive a 05' LS.. weent 0-80 in a short time....dealer told us to really get the feel of the balls this car has take it into an ally and floor it...which is what my dad did...man does it fly...would love to have 1 but the 70 something sticker is out of my range...

My wife's LS430 has the ultra luxury package, but i have NO idea what it specifically has in it. It's the best of the bect though.

Nav with backup camera, Bluetooth® technology (which i hate every aspect of), Perforated leather seating surfaces, Dynamic Laser Cruise Control, Laminated side glass, Intuitive Parking Assist, Front climate-control seats with heat/cool knobs, Headlamp washers, Power door closers and Rear-seat heaters. and the sunshade thing for the back window.

Additional Options:

- Interior Upgrade Package with perforated luxury leather trim

- SmartAccess (coolest thing EVER but my wife hates it LOL)

- 18-inch all-season tires with polished-finish alloy wheels

- Preferred Accessory Package (includes Cargo net, Trunk mat and Wheel locks).

that is the $hit right there

I have no idea why Lexus makes up all these "names" like ultra luxury package etc..

why is it that a coach rx300 can be even without nav, FWD, and w/o a spoiler? i thought coach was a big thing!! LOL

I just look at what the features are.

Hell yeah..

Maybe I need a new LS430 and the GS430. Reading these posts makes me want more! I say think knowing to accomplish this I need to stay focused and work smart!!

Cant wait to earn my new LEXUS's..

The good thing is I feel great driving around my LS400. Feel like the king of the road!

Yeah I also found the GS small, surprised me that my ES is larger both inside and out.

The UL package includes ventillated seats, upgraded semi-analine leather trim including the door panels and lower dashboard, and an alcantara (suede like) headliner. It also has different woods, laser cruise, the pre-collision system, air suspension, reclining, memory, massaging, heated/cooled rear seats with radio and climate controls, sunshades for the side glass, auto closing doors and trunk, and a beverage cooler between the rear seats.

Geezzz man, that sounds nicer than the Presidential Suite at the Hilton around the corner!

nahhh only about 1500-2k not tens of thousands...youd have 2 rent out the whole place lol..the only place you would have 2 pay that much is on a private island where this hotel owns all of it and they house one party at a time providing the whole island 4 them

My source: VH1 (fabulous life of...) :lol:

No, really, you can spend $20,000 a night for the top suite in a world class hotel. Trust me.

$1500 a night isn't a lot for a suite at all, suites at Disney World hotels cost more than that...

I just booked a suite for my anniversary in Baltimore and it cost $1350 a night, and its not even a highline suite.

I thought my free Marriott room and bottle of champaign was great!

You better have a great night for 1350. Enjoy!

If you want to get an idea of what luxury really involves, pick up the latest issue of Robb Report and browse through it. Its about $10 an issue newstand but a subscription is well worth it at ~$80. The average subscriber has an annual income of $800,000.

The marriott... might as well sleep in the back of your LEXUS

My wife's LS430 has the ultra luxury package, but i have NO idea what it specifically has in it. It's the best of the bect though.

Nav with backup camera, Bluetooth® technology (which i hate every aspect of), Perforated leather seating surfaces, Dynamic Laser Cruise Control, Laminated side glass, Intuitive Parking Assist, Front climate-control seats with heat/cool knobs, Headlamp washers, Power door closers and Rear-seat heaters. and the sunshade thing for the back window.

Additional Options:

- Interior Upgrade Package with perforated luxury leather trim

- SmartAccess (coolest thing EVER but my wife hates it LOL)

- 18-inch all-season tires with polished-finish alloy wheels

- Preferred Accessory Package (includes Cargo net, Trunk mat and Wheel locks).

May I know why you didn't like the Bluetooth tech. I've never tried it, but I just love the concept, just for safety reason.

Thanks.

May I know why you didn't like the Bluetooth tech. I've never tried it, but I just love the concept, just for safety reason.

Thanks.

I just don't like the idea LOL I'd rather use my cell the regular way. Plus i still can't figure out how to get it to work to my T-Moblile samsung E-315.