Had A Laugh Today!

Was driving to my parents in laws house here in Japan today. And as I know, there are not alot of Lexus's of any model here, or that are silver like mine anyway.. Anyways, pull into the parents house, and as the streets are narrow, we have a side section that I park in. Well when we arrive, there is another car comming the other way, so I have to reverse into the side section and park.. I didnt think much of the car at first, but as we walked up past it, I noticed that it was a Phase 2 Aristo.. GS with the round head lights.. Anyways I noticed the big Lexus simbol in the front grille and thought cool.

As I walked closer, the 2 young guys in it had already seen my car and gave me a smart !Removed! look as if to say, yeah, you rebadged your car, and were acting all cool in front of me.. As I walked closer, I noticed the cloth interior and knew strait away that there's was a badge job also... Honestly, they thought they bleep dont stink!

Well, after feeling a little uncomfortable with this I continued to walk on with my wife and baby. As we continued, to my great pleasure, and unstoppable laughing for the next 30 minutes. I noticed on the back of this thing, that he had put the badges for an LS 400 on the back of it!!!! So as I am laughing, all I can think of, is that I may have rebadged my vehicle. But atleast I was smart enough to know what badges I had to put on it..

This was honestly a nice GS he was driving, so all I could think about was that I hope this poor guy doesn't take it to any show's, as he will get the same reaction as he did from me. And by his Japanese counterparts too!...

I normally wouldnt laugh at a Lexus owner, or rebadged Lexus owner. But the way they acted in front of me, really got me bothered.. So seeing that, really made my day!... Poor guy is unaware that he has rebadged it wrong and is driving around like a cool guy wondering why car people are giggling at him and his friend.....

:ph34r: Chris :ph34r:

HAHAHAHA!!! Chris! you should have had your wife and kid walk ahead and you should have gone back and told them! "oh.. by the way... you would have a GS if you were in the states, not an LS" Then walked away :D :D :lol: :P B) Or, maybe showed some compasion and reccomended them to the LOC :)

Good story mate!

~brian~

i love it when people are creative .. and have a sence at what they are doing....

awesome what you did....

But when people do dumb Crap like that .... and try to back it up by being arrogant...... :chairshot:

so his car strait up said LS on the back ?

:lol::lol::lol:

yeha man ... you had a good point... !!!

PS: Even my wife, who hates cars noticed what I was laughing at.. Without being told, she even said, "That isn't the right number for that car?"... Having me as a husband, she atleast knows the different model numbers...

:ph34r: Chris :ph34r: