Omg Im Dead

indiasfinest

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a lil sis 10 yrs old biggest pain ever lol did u c the comment about colleges i posted it rite b4 u posted a comment just scroll up

Well those are good scores for that age i have to say!

When you get into high school you need to keep your grades up as high as you can. Schools like MIT have VERY high standards. Only the very best get to go to a school like MIT (i wish i could have)... when you are in high school you should be either first or second in your class. Your SAT scores are a biggy and you need to show that you not only get excellent grades, but also participate in extra activities....Community service as they call it.

At this point in your school years just try to keep your grades up as high as you can.

When a college looks at all the applications, they look for excellent SAT grades, class rank (either 1st, 2nd, or MAYBE 3rd) and extra activities you have participated in. Just try your hardest and don't slack off! That's what i tell my kids. Do the best you can...and remember if you really want something, you can do it!!

I'm not sure about the exact numbers that you need for SAT's but they need to be high LOL Just try your best!

i do the numbers are like 1300 to 1500 i read the article in US News called americas best colleges...very good article harvard has an acceptance rate of 9.1% dont really care for harvard since im not in 4 law but engineering...your rite..i do need 2 keep my grades up...my parents keep telling me that lol...how much do u think i could make if i designed features on lexus models...i have tons of ideas...i wanna invest ina modshop when im done saving up..by the time im 40 i wanna atleast make 1.5 mil and its not going to be easy...but i think i have what it takes..it might sound ridicullous rite now but buy the time i retire i want a 15 car garage thats FULL lol...a lotta ppl tell me keep dreaming but i know im capable....

byt the way i went to Providence College (one of the best in RI LOL) for pre-med (4 years). Then i went to Boston College for another 4 years to finish off my medical degrees. I later became a general surgeon and a few years ago went into pharmacy.

It all depends on what you want to do for your career. In my case MIT wasn't necessary. It would have been an honor to get into MIT, but i wasn't ready for it.

i do the numbers are like 1300 to 1500 i read the article in US News called americas best colleges...very good article harvard has an acceptance rate of 9.1% dont really care for harvard since im not in 4 law but engineering...your rite..i do need 2 keep my grades up...my parents keep telling me that lol...how much do u think i could make if i designed features on lexus models...i have tons of ideas...i wanna invest ina modshop when im done saving up..by the time im 40 i wanna atleast make 1.5 mil and its not going to be easy...but i think i have what it takes..it might sound ridicullous rite now but buy the time i retire i want a 15 car garage thats FULL lol...a lotta ppl tell me keep dreaming but i know im capable....

As long as you keep your head up and fight hard you are capable of anything! The biggest part is maturity (which you seem to have from what i can tell) and determination (which i KNOW you have). Just keep trying and you'll get there. And it doesn't matter if you don't go to MIT only,there are many colleges that offer that type of work and training.

I'm not sure how much exactly antomotive engineers make...It all depends on where/what company you work for too. i'm sure it's big money though!! Just keep trying your hardest and look to the future and everything will work out fine ;)

wouldn't you like to work for Lexus? LOL

o thats cool...how far is boston from RI i think its kinda you can go from one end to the other in 2 hours..thats less than driving from dallas 2 houston...lo

Well it's funny you should ask because my wife and i both have to travel to Mass. everyday to work!! LOL

From Newport (southeastern RI) to western Mass it takes me about 1.5 hours maybe a little more if there's a lot of traffic.

3 hours a day driving isn't that bad after you get used to it. the mileage you put on your cars SUCKS though LOL. and as long as i'm in the Lexus i'm fine LOL. That's why i spend so much on cars..i spend most of my time in them. i need to be comfortable! B)

i appreciate your support your one of the few ppl that have encouraged...most ppl just tell me im like any other teen wanting to make big bucks with an easy job..my parents arent really up for the whole engineering thing but its ok...i can do what ever i want...

hell yah..i mean heck yes..lol...working 4 lexus would be like a dream job..what ever i do i have to something with cars...if you dont mind me asking, how does ali do in school...shes a freshmen right? what does she want to do 4 a living? lol

Ali will be a sofomore this year at LaSalle Academy (it's a private school) here in Rhode Island. She gets good grades...Mostly A's, some B's..but never a C...Listens to rap LOL "miss popular" with everyone, has a new boyfriend every week, very pretty... and i'm not just saying that b/c im her father LOL......school is the last thing on her mind, but she does well LOL

And she wants to be a lawyer when she grows up. Wants to follow in her mothers footsteps LOL

my dad wont lemme get a girlfriend :glare: but doenst stop me from bieng popular lol...chix dig me lol...but i listen 2 my parents...or atleast most of the time...ive got a B every now and then...lawyer is a very stressfull job just like a surgeon but stressful jobs run in ur family so i guess ali can take it :D

And our oldest son, Brian, is 23 and is in Florida, in his first year of Medical School. (following my footsteps LOL). :)

Our oldest daughter, Kate, is 19 and is at Fairfield University in CT in her sofomore year. she's studying business.

my dad wont lemme get a girlfriend :glare: but doenst stop me from bieng popular lol...chix dig me lol...but i listen 2 my parents...or atleast most of the time...ive got a B every now and then...lawyer is a very stressfull job just like a surgeon but stressful jobs run in ur family so i guess ali can take it :D

In my opinion, whatever you put your mind to you can do <_<

The best thing is being respectful and show that you appreciate everything people do for you and you'll do great in life. Just always try your best and put in your best effort. It will come back to help you in the end ;)

wow college fees must be killing u..n e scholorships?

Brian and Kate both got many scholorships. Thank god for them!!!

When my wife (girlfriend at the time LOL) found out we were having a baby, we had to save up like crazzyy!! Luckely my wife's family was loaded LOL

Then we found out my wife is gonna have another baby next spring. We're saving up AGAIN LOL

u sound like my dad...lol...wats ur favorite car from ur garage..i like ur wifes LS :D

Well the only cars in my garage now are the RX330 and the RX300. My wife is out "shopping" with Ali now this late at night (midnight here). She has the LS430 tonight, probably beating the crap out of it!!!! :angry: LOL Cars take a lot of abuse in parking garages!!! ;)

But deffinetly the LS gives the best ride...But for looks i'd have to say the rx300!!

This is the 3rd rx300 i have owned and i still have a soft spot in my heart for them even with the probs they have :lol:

shopping at 12? its 11 over here...what stores r open till 12? Target? lol...u have a lotta free time on ur hands to be having a conversation with some random 14 yr old at midnight lol...

LOL i don't know what my wife and daughter are doing "now"...this afternoon (like 2 o'clock) they told me that they were going shopping and i havent seen them since. They're probably driving back now. It's not like my wife to be out this late..expecially since she's expecting!!!! LOL

and i don't mind talking to you at alll..i have nothing more important to do right now...it's the weekend and i plan on doing whatever i want ;)

Plus you're more interesting than some of the other deadbeats on LOC..Just kidding guys!!! LOL :P

lol its not like anybody is going to read this thread besides us...lol..someone wouldve commented by now...this has turned into more of a chatroom than a forum lol..out of all the ppl at LOC i talk 2 u the most lol...and the # of posts i have is growing very fast...im gonna catch up 2 u one day lol..