Stock Hid K

nah, i dont think they look to ricey, i like the way the 6000 and even the 8000 looks.

theres xenondepot.com someone here doesnt like that site, but i think they ok

theres hidplanet.com that someone likes this site better, i dont really see a difference...

have fun choosing.

Stock Lexus HID is 4100k.

Keep in mind the reflector housings in a halogen lamp are different, which is why 6000k looks more like OEM than 4100k when its an aftermarket kit.

Optimum light output is 4100k though, higher than that and the lights put out less output.

What K are the stock HID headlights in a Lexus. I'm wanting to buy a 6000k kit.

YOU WILL GET MUCH BRIGHTER HID'S, IF YOU CHANGE YOUR CURRENT HID HEADLAMP TO A REGULAR HEADLAMP. MEANS TAKE YOUR HID LAMP AND REPLACE THEM WITH NON HID LAMP AND THEN INSTALL AFTERMARKET HID KIT AND YOUR CAR WILL BE REALLY BRIGHT. I HAVE THE SAME ON MY GS400 HEADLIGHT AND FOGLIGHT. AND MANY PEOPLE TURNS HEAD.

What K are the stock HID headlights in a Lexus. I'm wanting to buy a 6000k kit.

YOU WILL GET MUCH BRIGHTER HID'S, IF YOU CHANGE YOUR CURRENT HID HEADLAMP TO A REGULAR HEADLAMP. MEANS TAKE YOUR HID LAMP AND REPLACE THEM WITH NON HID LAMP AND THEN INSTALL AFTERMARKET HID KIT AND YOUR CAR WILL BE REALLY BRIGHT. I HAVE THE SAME ON MY GS400 HEADLIGHT AND FOGLIGHT. AND MANY PEOPLE TURNS HEAD.

Actually, I would advise against doing this. The OEM reflectors are different for the HIDs and halogen housings. Putting HID kits into halogen housings (which is what I have for now) is not optimal. The halogen reflectors are made to emit light differently than HID ones and will cause glare for on-coming traffic unless you point the lights down a bit more. The cutoff will also be diffused.

IMO,

Good - Aftermarket HID kit into halogen housing

Better - OEM HID. Change out the bulb if you want different color output. I'd go with 6000k.

Best - Retrofit HID projectors into the OEM housing.