Touch Up Paint

choiboyogg

My car is gold metallic. I have a few chips on my front bumper. I bought the little touch up bottle and put it on in layers. Close up you can see the difference in color but at a standing distance, you have to really stare at it to be able to discern the difference. While it may not be an exact match, it's certainly better than not doing it and looking at the black base underneath the paint.

John

i have some chips on my car. pearl white.

i was thinking about getting some touch up paint but was wondering, is it even worth it?

i am guessing its pretty difficult to get it on nice and smooth...

I've found the best way to handle chips is to use Toyota filler followed by Lexus

color and even Toyota clear coat. I also use a toothpick instead of the furnished

brush

i have some chips on my car. pearl white.

i was thinking about getting some touch up paint but was wondering, is it even worth it?

i am guessing its pretty difficult to get it on nice and smooth...

I've found the best way to handle chips is to use Toyota filler followed by Lexus

color and even Toyota clear coat. I also use a toothpick instead of the furnished

brush

I have found that modifying several size brushes works well. By that I mean to cut some brissles off to achieve the size for the job. I have a brush with 1 brissle on it just for line scratches and it works very well with satisfactory results. Just an idea.