Pops Just Bought A New Lexus

GSsoldier

sorry to hear about the ticket... i have been extremely lucky since i ahve got my licenses... but oh man have there been close calls... they lexus i hit 105 before i notice im going fast...99 between sunrise exit and east bidwell exit has a open car pool lane its crazy how its soo carless sometimes... sacramento people know what im talking about

i drivefast by nature since i do most of it on the highway and ilearned a long time ago that the ls will be doing 80-90 and feel like 50 lucky for me mins had some kind of radar already built into the car which is really good

I was crusin thru the city last night and these 2 lebos pulled up in their ES300 thought they were very cool until I showed up in my LS400.

BIGGER  AND BETTER by far

As it should be since it cost almost twice as much.

I'm very happy with my ES, and while the LS is clearly a superior car I don't know it its truly $30,000 better a car. The differences aren't THAT stark.

Long live the LS.

Funny but when I was super poor college student I never looked at automobiles, but now I am looking at everything. I seen the new Avalon and it is nice. I saw some Jags and they are interesting (interior does not look like it lasts). I have driven a ton of things from Expeditions to Altimas. Its been a fun journey, but the awe of LEXUS is awesome!

After three months of ownership and only a month in the LEXUS I am a very happy owner. This car is amazing as we all know.

I wonder how much better the new rides are then the 93-98's?

YES tomorrow I get to drive my LEXUS again! Ohh yeah.. I get to see my awesome wife also!

sw about the 30k differences u are right there isnt that much performance wise cus if it was about performance in the first place why go buy a lexus? get a s2k or a wrxSTI and drive that or add how ever much u would have paid for a lexus and put it back into the car... but haha it does feel good to go fast when u can

I was crusin thru the city last night and these 2 lebos pulled up in their ES300 thought they were very cool until I showed up in my LS400.

BIGGER  AND BETTER by far

As it should be since it cost almost twice as much.

I'm very happy with my ES, and while the LS is clearly a superior car I don't know it its truly $30,000 better a car. The differences aren't THAT stark.

I don't think the LS430 is "that" much more better than the ES330. Yes it has more "stuff" but not $30,000 worth. The LS is just a bit smoother, quieter and has more room. I do love the LS430 but it's not worth what it is totally.

Its worth the cost I think, my point only was that its not a situation where you can say "The LS is the only good Lexus, it blows the rest of them away". Yes, its the best, but the other models are excellent vehicles also.

GS- I think you may have misunderstood me, my comment about the LS being $30k more than the LS had nothing to do with performance, as the LS is significantly faster than an ES. Its a question of quietness, smoothness, refinement the LS isn't 30k better than an ES.

I'll still buy one and trade my ES as soon as I feel comfortable doing that.