Hollywood Celebrity Car

HyBruce

The other day I was getting out of my beautiful new RX 400h when Jamie Lee Curtis appeared and excitedly asked me what my mileage was! She drives one too! I told her "about 22", and she told me she was getting 22 too! We chatted for a bit, she said she liked the car, but was just disappointed with the mileage.

Stars, they're just like us!!

I read Dustin Hoffman has one too...

B.

Loved her bumpersticker.... "STILL Not My President!"

I was watching Live with Regis and Kelly earlier this week when Whoopi Goldberg was a guest host. She said that she had just bought a black Lexus RX400H. She tried explaining how the hybird system works, but didn't quite have all the details straight. Then Regis admitted that he had a Lexus, too.

I was watching Live with Regis and Kelly earlier this week when Whoopi Goldberg was a guest host.  She said that she had just bought a black Lexus RX400H.  She tried explaining how the hybird system works, but didn't quite have all the details straight.  Then Regis admitted that he had a Lexus, too.

I wonder how much of that was stealth advertising? However, you'd think that Whoopi would have the details straight, if so. Then again, maybe they are too clever for me.

Signed,

Cynic