98 Gs400 For 11,500 With 48,000 Miles?

hi,i currently have a 95 es300 and was looking to upgrade to either a ls400 or gs 400 so i seen them both today and was wondering what one you guys think is better.the gs only has 48,000 miles and is in awsome shape and i must say its pretty dame fast.the ls is also in great shape and i kind of like the color more but maybe not as fast.i just want to see what you guys think is the better car.its either buy one of them or keep my es 300 and do some major mods to it because im looking for something faster but still luxury.

hi,i currently have a 95 es300 and was looking to upgrade to either a ls400 or gs 400 so i seen them both today and was wondering what one you guys think is better.the gs only has 48,000 miles and is in awsome shape and i must say its pretty dame fast.the ls is also in great shape and i kind of like the color more but maybe not as fast.i just want to see what you guys think is the better car.its either buy one of them or keep my es 300 and do some major mods to it because im looking for something faster but still luxury.

Well, the GS feels faster because it is a bit lighter then the LS. The GS IMO would be the better deal. It has a more sporter of a feel. Don't get wrong, nothing wrong with LS. It just does not have the sporty look. Either way, you can't go wrong.

yes im going with the gs thanks to almost everyone telling me the gs is the better car.i think so too so thats why im going with it.the only thing i didnt like was the color but the price is well worth it.i will post pics after i buy it tomorrow.

lol.everyone told me the same thing but they dont understand im getting it for what the trade in cost of the car was to the dealer.yes it is a very good deal.

How can I be down?? If I could get a GS400 for that price I would by 2!! Tell whoever is selling those cars that I am in the market and am pre-approved. Seriously, let me know if you can. jjotto@kc.rr.com

lol.everyone told me the same thing but they dont understand im getting it for what the trade in cost of the car was to the dealer.yes it is a very good deal.

How can I be down?? If I could get a GS400 for that price I would by 2!! Tell whoever is selling those cars that I am in the market and am pre-approved. Seriously, let me know if you can. jjotto@kc.rr.com

the only real reason im getting it that cheap is because hes giving me the car at what he paid and not a dollar more.got the car today and man do i love it.

retail is like 26,000.i doubt he would sell me another for that price.as a matter of fact i dont think he will sell me another car at all since he gave me this one so cheap.lol

Either way, how did you get in so good with him to where he would waive all profits? I'd be willing to let him have 2K or 4K profit...cuz $15K for a GS4 is hella cheap...I would pay cash for that! Find out if he has anymore....

thanks!hes a very good freind of mine and i grew up with him thats why he didnt charge me anything extra.only down side to getting it sooooo cheap is that everytime we go somewere now he will throw it up in my face that he got me the car and didnt make anything on it.i offered him 2 grand but he refused to take it. good freind thats for sure.

yes im going with the gs thanks to almost everyone telling me the gs is the better car.i think so too so thats why im going with it.the only thing i didnt like was the color but the price is well worth it.i will post pics after i buy it tomorrow.

Go figure, everyone in the GS forum suggests getting the GS over the LS. :P

One reason is, the GS is a more youthful car. Most LS are owned by older people. Don't get me wrong, i would love to have an LS 430. But as far as the GS goes it has a sporty look and a youthful feel. IMO

One reason is, the GS is a more youthful car. Most LS are owned by older people. Don't get me wrong, i would love to have an LS 430. But as far as the GS goes it has a sporty look and a youthful feel. IMO

i couldnt say it better myself.i feel the ls is for older people also.ive been driving this car non stop and im loving it more and more!