Found An Awesome Indigo 95 Sc400...good Deal?

This color is awesome, it's the first blue I've seen. A fully dealer serviced (just had the 90k) 2 owner car with 98k for $10,500. All new Michelins too. I haven't seen it yet, but I've spoken to the owner and to the mechanic at the shop where it's being stored, and it sounds like a legit deal. I think if I walked up with $9500 cash he'd take it...maybe I'll make the 3 hour drive and do that this weekend. Only problems are a failing cluster needle (big surprise) and 12disc changer. From what I've read about those, they're better off being used as a clay pigeon. I've only owned 5.0 Mustangs (3) since 94 and the Cobra is about to under the knife for some drivetrain work, so I need a dependable beater :D . Good deal? I think so.

gallery_19282_150_1121728851.jpg

gallery_19282_150_1121728729.jpg

gallery_19282_150_1121728716.jpg

And here's the Cobra is anyone cares about pushrod V8s :rolleyes:

104_0415.JPG

Looks good, check the typical problem items, leaky p/s pump, cracked leather, cant remember the others off hand, check the pinned post in this forum for those items.

I thought the cobras had 32v dual over head cam design similar to lexus

Looks good, check the typical problem items, leaky p/s pump, cracked leather, cant remember the others off hand, check the pinned post in this forum for those items.

I thought the cobras had 32v dual over head cam design similar to lexus

Started in 96, pushrod V8s are so easy to work on :cheers:

Well I'm heading up to Ft Worth tomorrow after work in a rental to check it out and do the deal on Saturday morning if all goes well. Only 'mods' will be darker tint and an MP3 player, I already have a tinker toy :rolleyes: