For Sale

I would suggest:

1. YOU STOP YELLING. Typing in all caps on this website and many others is considered rude.

2. Run the numbers through www.kbb.com to find out the going selling price for your area.

3. Read the rules for selling items on this website if you don't want the contents of your post removed. Those rules can be found under the general rules that you agreed to when you joined, in the Buy and Sell forum and at the top of the webpage.

steviej

ES/IS forum moderator.

Hurry up and sell it. The new IS350 is coming out and it will have an impact on the price you can sell your car for. In addition, those who already know about the new Lex either won't be interested in yours or will offer you less money for it. Good luck.

Hurry up and sell it.  The new IS350 is coming out and it will have an impact on the price you can sell your car for.  In addition, those who already know about the new Lex either won't be interested in yours or will offer you less money for it.  Good luck.

Good thing mine is leased. ;p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't think the new IS will hurt the "old"IS prices that much.You either love or hate the new one it is a totally different car.I hate it thats why I bought the last 05 on our lot.The V6 is what killed me, along with the Acura/BMW styling.Do we all have to look alike?I love the "old" car and think there is a large following for it that will make it more desirable once they are gone.Look at what you can get out of a 93- Supra or 91-95 MR2.

I don't think the new IS will hurt the "old"IS prices that much.You either love or hate the new one it is a totally different car.I hate it thats why I bought the last 05 on our lot.The V6 is what killed me, along with the Acura/BMW styling.Do we all have to look alike?I love the "old" car and think there is a large following for it that will make it more desirable once they are gone.Look at what you can get out of a 93- Supra or 91-95 MR2.

Now that 01 IS Prices have got down into their price range, I expect a demand increase from an even younger group. To me the IS is classic Japanese styling. Every time I drive mine and put it away, I sorta lose the "new car bug" for awhile. I still like it as much as I did 3 years ago.