Hmmm

razahyde

i read somewhere that someones power steering tilt wasnt going back up and i have the same problem but his battery kept dieing when he had problems with his steering tilt which wouldnt go up the whole way and would go only a lilttle at a time......so what i think is taht my car is trying to move the steering back up even after ive turned the car off which is killing my battery??? could that be it or do i have some other electrice problem...im finally going to get it checked at sewell because ive given up i went to autozone, pepboys, my local mechani who works on lexus's and all of them said the car was fine and nothing was running but my battery would still die, i kno sewell is going to overprice me just for looking at it but i guess thats my only option now :censored:

haha no that cant be because ive gone through numerous batterys and ive gone to numerous stores and they said my battery was charging and they said its fine....i plan on going to sewell today but i dont think it will be open since its memorial day

ever changed your battery cables and grounds?

or make sure your alternator is always putting out 14.4 vdc .

Many times it doesn;t keep up the voltage once it gets hot causing the battery to not be fully charged when you shut it down.

i kno what you are saying but i dont think taht would kill a new battery that i put in the car in a span of 2-3 days. i wont even drive the car it will just sit there in the garage and die