Selling 1993 Es300

Selling a 1993 ES300. Black/gray. 137,500 miles. Two 12" Rockford Fosgate speakers in a custom made box in trunk with a Rockford Fosgate Punch 200 amp. This is built and runs through factory radio. New front struts and new battery (purchased in 1/05). Body is in great condition. No accidents, no major bumps or scratches, except for the minor nicks a car gets after 12 yrs on the road. I purchased this car in Aug 96 from a Lexus dealership with 41,000 miles. I am second owner. I live in the Boston, Massachusetts, USA area. Hate to sell but wife wants an SUV for future family. Anyone interested, please respond with any questions. Asking $4300. Thanks...

In addition, as soon as I get a chance, I will add some pics....

Selling a 1993 ES300.  Black/gray. 137,500 miles.  Two 12" Rockford Fosgate speakers in a custom made box in trunk with a RF Punch 200 amp.  New front struts and new battery (purchased in 1/05).  Body is in great condition.  No accidents, no major bumps or scratches, except for the minor nicks a car gets after 12 yrs on the road.  I purchased this car in Aug 96 from a Lexus dealership with 41,000 miles.  I am second owner.  I live in the Boston, Massachusetts, USA area.  Hate to sell but wife wants an SUV for future family.  Anyone interested, please respond with any questions.  Asking $4300.  Thanks...

Perhaps post some pics of the car might help. Just a suggestion. B)

:cheers:

Selling a 1993 ES300.  Black/gray. 137,500 miles.  Two 12" Rockford Fosgate speakers in a custom made box in trunk with a RF Punch 200 amp.  New front struts and new battery (purchased in 1/05).  Body is in great condition.  No accidents, no major bumps or scratches, except for the minor nicks a car gets after 12 yrs on the road.  I purchased this car in Aug 96 from a Lexus dealership with 41,000 miles.  I am second owner.  I live in the Boston, Massachusetts, USA area.  Hate to sell but wife wants an SUV for future family.  Anyone interested, please respond with any questions.  Asking $4300.  Thanks...

that and putting it in the for sale section.

:whistles:

I was going to suggest that as well, but I think one needs a minimum of 20 posts in order to do that. B)

I was going to suggest that as well, but I think one needs a minimum of 20 posts in order to do that. B)

I wonder why it takes 20 posts in the Buy and Sell and you can post a car for sale after 1 post here ??? Just wondering..... :ph34r:

You need to be a contributing member , not someone coming here to sell their whares, or spamming the boards with junk as happens frequently.

If a "NEW" member wants to sell something on the LOC they need to be a gold member.