Is 300 Radio Stations

kigolo1881

Hey yall.

i just got me an IS 300 and am having trouble setting the radio stations.

i dont have the owners manual, so i cant look it up.

is there anyone kind enough and who has a few minutes to reply to my problem?>

thanks.

If it works like most digitally displayed pushbutton radios then:

find the station you like, then push the 1-5 button that you want preprogrammed for this station. Push and hold the button in until you here a beep or it flashes.

There may be two or three sets of preprogramables for you FM stations. Press the FM button a couple of times to see , if it scrolls up thru FM1, FM2 and so forth then you have more than 5 FM programmable buttons.

To get a the manual free, register online at www.lexus.com under the owners section. Then you can request an owners manual and a supplemental owners manual free. Or, you can call 1-800-25-LEXUS, press option #4, then request the same from the customer service rep you speak to. You may need your VIN on the phone.

steviej

Hey yall.

thanks.

hi stevie,

thanks for the quick reply.

i already tried that, but everytime i tuned into a station that i want and tried to save it on one of the preset buttons it tunes back to the previous saved station.

Hey yall.

thanks.

hi stevie,

i already tried that, but everytime i tuned into a station that i want and tried to save it on one of the preset buttons it tunes back to the previous saved station.

Steve has it right. Make sure you hold the button in until you hear a beep, or it will not take the new preset.

Hey yall.

thanks.

hi stevie,

Steve has it right. Make sure you hold the button in until you hear a beep, or it will not take the new preset.

....this is strange, when i try to press the button and keep it pressed it still tunes back to the old settings. either this radio is messed up or too high tech for me. arg. ....

Hey yall.

thanks.

hi stevie,

....this is strange, when i try to press the button and keep it pressed it still tunes back to the old settings. either this radio is messed up or too high tech for me. arg. ....

Maybe try tuning using the seek button, and then press a preset button. Otherwise sounds like something is wrong with the unit.

thanks, yall. i'll just wait and see until i get a manual. i've been holding the button for almost 10 seconds now. i'll just try standing on my head and touching the windshield while pressing and holding the button, maybe that will help. lol jk.