New Member Please Help

bfgoodrich traction t/a h rating $86 or bfgoodrich traction t/a v rating $86 or bridgstone potenza g009 h rating $70 or yakohama avid h4s h rating $70?

Which would you buy?

Note:These are all season tires.

If I only had those four to pick from: Yokohama. But do more research. Try a search, as there are many opinions from various users.

bfgoodrich traction t/a h rating $86 or bfgoodrich traction t/a v rating $86 or bridgstone potenza g009 h rating $70 or yakohama avid h4s h rating $70?

Which would you buy?

If I only had those four to pick from: Yokohama. But do more research. Try a search, as there are many opinions from various users.

Falken Ziex ZE-512. mine were $45 a piece, but they are smaller than yours will be.

i wouldnt think you would pay over $100 a piece though, and they are the BEST tires i have ever owned...PERIOD. I have logged over 500,000 miles on americas roads, but these are by far the best. they are quiet and have excellent handling they are the BEST of all worlds. when these wear out, they will be rpelaced by the same thing.

do a search for "Falken" and see look at my post.

Just to add my 2 cents. Without knowing ( and maybe the gs 300 guys can answer but the gs400 TSG cuts in at 149 ) but it seems a bit of a liability to put H rated tires on a car that can exceed that speed rating. Now I don't know how you drive your car or who you might let drive your car but it's something you should consider....

GOOD point dbgs400, that would be an expensive blow out.  nycgs300 you better spend the extra cash and get a z rated tire or better.  UNless you dont plan on pushing the GS to the limit. 

post-11139-1112794138_thumb.jpg

No I do not push my car to the limits. This is for normal driving only. Like in rain,snow,wet,dry, and the price of course. And how reliable it is.

No need for a Z rated tire, but a V rated tire is reccomended, thats what the car comes with from the factory. Going lower in the speed rating may change the handling dynamics of the car.

Which would you buy?

Falken Ziex ZE-512. mine were $45 a piece, but they are smaller than yours will be.

i wouldnt think you would pay over $100 a piece though, and they are the BEST tires i have ever owned...PERIOD. I have logged over 500,000 miles on americas roads, but these are by far the best. they are quiet and have excellent handling they are the BEST of all worlds. when these wear out, they will be rpelaced by the same thing.

do a search for "Falken" and see look at my post.

I would definetly second those Falken Ziex ZE-512, I had those exact tires on my honda only in a 18" and they were excellent. Low road noise, excellent tire grip, nice speed rating and they hug the road like a fat lady holding a twinky.. :D

You mean to tell me that I can go 149 miles an hour? Yeah!!! ....catch me if you can!!

:)

Just to add my 2 cents. Without knowing ( and maybe the gs 300 guys can answer but the gs400 TSG cuts in at 149  ) but it seems a bit of a liability to put H rated tires on a car that can exceed that speed rating. Now I don't know how you drive your car or who you might let drive your car but it's something you should consider....

Which would you buy?

Falken Ziex ZE-512 will trump all the above mentioned.......for less money & a better tire. B)

What's the exact size needed?

:cheers: