New Tires!

Wow.....with all this repartee going on tonight, I missed my shows on cable. I had to be tuned in here.

Glad that All's well that ends well.    :cheers:

Alan

we have misunderstandings, its not the end fo the world.

alan, if there is any advice you feel you need to give me, PM it to me, while im still open to heeding it. LOL.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.....with all this repartee going on tonight, I missed my shows on cable. I had to be tuned in here.

Glad that All's well that ends well.   :cheers:

Alan

alan, if there is any advice you feel you need to give me, PM it to me, while im still open to heeding it. LOL.

Naw, no need to.....everything was aired out fully. I still respect the opinions of all involved. :)

Glad that All's well that ends well.   :cheers:

Alan

Naw, no need to.....everything was aired out fully. I still respect the opinions of all involved. :)

good idea...stay neutral...its better from the spectators standpoint anyways LOL

So... who is the better and more experienced driver ? :P

In my experience you can be the best driver in the world and then some a-hole comes out of nowhere and totals you. Chit happens.

Geo

Unless there's something wrong with your pressure guage or  you're hauling maximum load all the time, I just can't imagine running those high tire pressures. Just can't see a postive reason for it.

ummm...the fact that my tire looks liek its flat if i dont?:whistles:

come on people, what is so strange about it? i have a Specialized Hard Rock Pro in the garage thats reccomended at 65 psi.

40 isnt that high. the car is tracking fine, it rides great...if i drop the pressure down to >30, the damned tire looks flat.

I have a LeMond Zurich with Vittoria Open Corsas on it. I run them at 130psi, but the Michelins on my es300 are at 35. If I ran them at 130, they'd blow off the rimes.