Bluetooth/ Razor?

lexusdentist1

Razor is liek all hightech motorolas

v70

v80

razor

bad reception and flimsy

but they look great and real slick

I know people who buy phones more than i buy engine oil ( i have 3 cars). None of them still on them anymore.

Just throw the phone book on the sim chip and transfer it over.

• 2 weeks later...

Check out some tech boards and read all the problems with the Treo 650...

lexus- So the only problem with the LG is that you can't send phonebooks, it rings fine etc?

Check out some tech boards and read all the problems with the Treo 650...

lexus- So the only problem with the LG is that you can't send phonebooks, it rings fine etc?

problems with the Treo 650??? like what?? My dad's 650 seems fine except he doesn't have a bluetooth headset yet. I've got a V551 and it's great too!

Those who have V551's, is it normal that the reaction of the phone is, like a split-second late??? just curious because it seems like it takes a while before the phone reacts to the buttons i press.

Treo central's what kept me from buying a Treo 650. No patches, just lots of problems with the operating system being unstable and requiring resets (some members there reset the phone 10-12 times a day) and they have extremely little memory for a PDA. Plus the bluetooth features are more geared towards the PDA than towards the phone, Bluetooth doesn work seamlessly with the car etc. I just don't think the PDA/Phone technology is quite there yet. The Treo 650 is the best one, but thats not saying much IMHO.

Things like no voice dial etc, sure you can download a program for voice dial but its not integrated like it is on a phone.