Headlights 2004 Rx 330

RobRX330

We have a 2004 RX 330 and travel at night often. The headlights are extremely bright for 4-5 car lengths but beyond that visibility is nonexistent. We have had the car in for service twice at the Lexus dealership and requested that the lights be adjusted but have been told that the adjustment is maxed out (sounds more like they did not want to deal with us anymore). Does anyone else have this problem?

There are updated headlamps to fix this problem. They added reflector to the projector to increase brightness. Email me for the part numbers. I need to know if you have the AFS or non-AFS style lights.

There are updated headlamps to fix this problem. They added reflector to the projector to increase brightness. Email me for the part numbers. I need to know if you have the AFS or non-AFS style lights.

The lights on our Lexus RX 330 self level but do not turn as the vehicle turns. So I think they are not AFS.

Check your email!! I sent you one.

Mine is : im2fst4u2@yahoo.com

I dont know why you didnt get it? Anyway I just want the part numbers for the AFS HIDS please! Is this a TSB, if so can I get the number to it!

Also do I just go in and say Hey they have new Hids for the 330, can I get them??? Maybe I should start out saying I cant see that well-----

If you go to your dealer and say something like, "I can't see 5 cars infront of me at night when the headlights are turned on," they really can't do much. Thery can come back and say well i can, it's your eyes not the car. They'll probably give you another excuse like, "They are working as designed," the same excuse they gave me when the transmission blew out on my 99 rx, and i couldn't drive it 5 micrometers infront of me. It's a matter of opinion, and well you did buy the car, so they make you eat it. I hate the dealers they'll do anything to save a buck. I have the AFS xenon HID's and they work very well. If what you have now really isn't cutting it and may cause an accident, purchase HID bulbs (if you don't already have them now" or get the whole projector AFS system to replace the ones you have now.

LexKid: "HID Bulbs" he has HID headlights, what good would "HID bulbs" do him?

This is a common complaint with HID headlights because they have such a sharp cutoff to keep from blinding oncoming drivers. You do get used to it.

LexKid: "HID Bulbs" he has HID headlights, what good would "HID bulbs" do him?

This is a common complaint with HID headlights because they have such a sharp cutoff to keep from blinding oncoming drivers. You do get used to it.

i meant to get hid bulbs if he didn't have them already. halogens to xenon's are a big difference.