Just My Luck

andrecat112

(im not sure if this is the correct place for this topic, if not, im sorry)

after hearing much about motorvacs and how much it helps improve engine performance by cleaning out carbon deposits and increasing overall functionabilty of the engine, i decided to get one. going to school out here in radford, va i wasnt even sure if i could find a shop that would do it. luckily i found a small garage down the street that had the machine to do it, and for a reasonable price - $68.

so i made an appointment last week to have it done this morning. now mind you i was really excited to get it done, and feel the difference. :D

so i go down to the shop right on time, maybe even a little early because i was soo eagerd. so i pull into the lot of the shop and notice lots and lots of yellow tape on the ground and less cars parked in the lot than usual almost like no business was going on. not paying attention to it i stepped out the car to walk through the doors and hand my keys in. funny thing was the main entrance was boarded up. thinking that it was just some renovating going on i looked around and noticed that the roof was gone. :blink: stepping back even further, i finally understood why everything look so dead.......the :censored: BURNED DOWN!

after laughing histerically and realizing the lost chances of getting a motorvac, i suckered punched myself for getting my hopes up. :cries: just my luck.

Andre, the motorvac for your car probably wouldn't do any good unless you specifically notice something wrong. I did the exact same thing you did(my car was 100% at the time, but I was hoping for something even better.); I heard how great they are from several members on here, so I went to a Toyota dealer and had the service done. I got my ES back, and I couldn't notice a single difference. I'd probably wait on this service all together until you notice something directly related that area.