Word Association Game

chippiestu4

WOW, you guys went to town....I'm gone for a few days and the posts really accumulate...Impressive!!!!

Brad Pitt

(I am not usually a good judge of men but that is all I could think of) It was either the last 007 (James Bond) Pierce B...or Brad "I would hate to smell your arm" Pitt....

GLUE

Didn't know Brad Pitt is EWwwww... I always thought Pierce was a midget and skinny 007....The new 007 guy has more guts and muscles... Love the Austin Martins...WOW!!! That's my dream car.....:cheers:

GLUE

Didn't know Brad Pitt is EWwwww... I always thought Pierce was a midget and skinny 007....The new 007 guy has more guts and muscles... Love the Austin Martins...WOW!!! That's my dream car.....:cheers:

Pitt's ok, but not someone that I think is all that great. Pierce is amazing (girls don't always need muscles), the new Bond Daniel Craig is yummy.... but 1960's Sean Connery can't be touched....

GLUE

Pitt's ok, but not someone that I think is all that great. Pierce is amazing (girls don't always need muscles), the new Bond Daniel Craig is yummy.... but 1960's Sean Connery can't be touched....

Touched it is then........... :D

Fingerprint

GLUE

Touched it is then........... :D

Fingerprint

Evidence <_<