Quick Detail Products

i used it and loved it

but i do find final inspection a better product for the whole car not just paint such as rubber and chrome

i also use the final inspection in before,bettween and after each stage of a 3 stage wax

give it a real deep look

with 0 haze

i have found eagle one turtle wax and others who make very cheap products not very good

i have not personally tried it though

i gave up on any thing from a company that is not dedicated to just car detailing and has a wide brand of products that can be and are used by pro shops

if it is not good enough for a pro spending hours a day doing the same job

it definatly is not for me

Believe it or not, the Eagle One is a pretty good QD. The Meguiars, both of them, are also good. Right now I'm using a product called "Poorboys Spray and Wipe" and I like it better then all of them conbined. Its not technically a QD, Steve from Poorboys has another product that is a QD that I have not tried. The Spray and Wipe is actually designed to be used to wash the car when it is minorly dirty. I like it because of the extra protection against scratching. I actually carry it in the car.

Check out Poorboys Products

They're all great, I use the EX sealant, the Trim Restorer for faded black trim. The high gloss tire shine for the tires, and the Spray and Wipe.

• 1 month later...