Need Help! I Have Something On My Wheels!

My front driver side wheel has "splash" marks all the way around the lip of the wheel (chrome). I wet my finger and tried to wipe off. Nothing came off! :censored: I wet my finger and rubbed, again, real hard! Nothing came off! That is the only wheel with the "splash" mark. What can I use to try and get the "splash" mark off my wheel? Please help!

My front driver side wheel has "splash" marks all the way around the lip of the wheel (chrome).  I wet my finger and tried to wipe off.  Nothing came off!    :censored:  I wet my finger and rubbed, again, real hard!  Nothing came off!  That is the only wheel with the "splash" mark.  What can I use to try and get the "splash" mark off my wheel?  Please help!

It's probably dog pee.

My front driver side wheel has "splash" marks all the way around the lip of the wheel (chrome).  I wet my finger and tried to wipe off.  Nothing came off!    :censored:   I wet my finger and rubbed, again, real hard!  Nothing came off!  That is the only wheel with the "splash" mark.  What can I use to try and get the "splash" mark off my wheel?  Please help!

It's probably dog pee.

Are you serious?

My front driver side wheel has "splash" marks all the way around the lip of the wheel (chrome).  I wet my finger and tried to wipe off.  Nothing came off!    :censored:  I wet my finger and rubbed, again, real hard!  Nothing came off!  That is the only wheel with the "splash" mark.  What can I use to try and get the "splash" mark off my wheel?  Please help!

It's probably dog pee.

Are you serious?

Yes I am. The old guy at the car wash showed me that on my wheel a long time ago. However, I forget what he told me to clean with. Maybe some baking soda and water would work.

My front driver side wheel has "splash" marks all the way around the lip of the wheel (chrome).  I wet my finger and tried to wipe off.  Nothing came off!    :censored:   I wet my finger and rubbed, again, real hard!  Nothing came off!  That is the only wheel with the "splash" mark.  What can I use to try and get the "splash" mark off my wheel?  Please help!

It's probably dog pee.

Are you serious?

Yes I am. The old guy at the car wash showed me that on my wheel a long time ago. However, I forget what he told me to clean with. Maybe some baking soda and water would work.

:angry: Baking soda and water, huh? Thanks, maybe I will try that. Anyone else have any suggestions? I am willing to try anything that won't hurt my wheels' finish.

B)

It's probably dog pee.

Are you serious?

I'm telling mom, you ate dog pee B)

B)

It's probably dog pee.

Are you serious?

I'm telling mom, you ate dog pee B)

Anymore suggestions, other than the baking soda/water? Please Help, if this doesn't come off, my wheel is ruined! :cries:

~One man’s opinion / observations

Methodology:

 Thoroughly rinse wheels to remove any loose surface dirt or dust

 Clean surfaces with a diluted (APC) all-purpose citrus-based cleaner (P21S Total Auto Wash) Agitate with a soft boar’s hair wheel brush and rinse with low-pressure clean water

 If necessary use a polish to restore the lustre of polished metal and prevent re-oxidation (Iz Einszett® Metal Polish "Chrompflege) and remove residue with a clean, dry micro fibre towel

 Use a one-step product (Klasse All-In-One) to provide both cleaning and long-term polymer protection, this will also make future cleaning easier.

 Apply with a damp applicator; remove residue with a clean, dry micro fibre towel, and finally buff surface to a shine.

Maintenance- clean surfaces with a diluted (APC) all-purpose citrus-based cleaner (P21S Total Auto Wash)

~Hope this helps~

Knowledge unshared is experience wasted [each one / teach one]

justadumbarchitect / so I question everything/ JonM

~One man’s opinion / observations

Methodology:

 Thoroughly rinse wheels to remove any loose surface dirt or dust

 Clean surfaces with a diluted (APC) all-purpose citrus-based cleaner (P21S Total Auto Wash) Agitate with a soft boar’s hair wheel brush and rinse with low-pressure clean water

 If necessary use a polish to restore the lustre of polished metal and prevent re-oxidation (Iz Einszett® Metal Polish "Chrompflege) and remove residue with a clean, dry micro fibre towel

 Use a one-step product (Klasse All-In-One) to provide both cleaning and long-term polymer protection, this will also make future cleaning easier.

 Apply with a damp applicator; remove residue with a clean, dry micro fibre towel, and finally buff surface to a shine.

Maintenance- clean surfaces with a diluted (APC) all-purpose citrus-based cleaner (P21S Total Auto Wash)

~Hope this helps~

Knowledge unshared is experience wasted [each one / teach one]

justadumbarchitect / so I question everything/  JonM

after you get it off, apply Zoop seal. thsi stuff will make it so that yolu can take an air hose and use it to dust off brake dust, save nothing for dog *BLEEP*.

What's good to take off tabaccy juice?

vinegar, club soda, or BLEACH (dont use this on your wheels, bleach will kill chrome!)

Well guys, I tried the baking soda and water, used Car Polish, Chrome Polish, Metal Polish and had the rim Waxed! The marks are still there! There has to be something out there that can remove these stains off my wheel! Please Help!

i took the ole PC to my buddies alloy Acura wheels this weekend, they had some oxidation (kinda foggy look) to them, as well as just an overall dull look,

anyway they came out great and really shiny afterwards.

i don't know what kinda finish he had on the wheels, ie clear coat, they were just regular alloys like mine...........

don't know if that would work for you or not, but u might can give it a shot, the PC makes my wheels look brand new, and protects them as well, pretty cool. <_<

i took the ole PC to my buddies alloy Acura wheels this weekend, they had some oxidation (kinda foggy look) to them, as well as just an overall dull look,

anyway they came out great and really shiny afterwards.

i don't know what kinda finish he had on the wheels, ie clear coat, they were just regular alloys like mine...........

don't know if that would work for you or not, but u might can give it a shot, the PC makes my wheels look brand new, and protects them as well, pretty cool.  <_<

PC????