An Interesting 'read'!

CanadaCraig

my Lexus dealership sent me a promotional postcard that said if I came in to test drive the 05 ES I would get a copy at no charge (Lexus stock price printed on the box was $80 USD). I went in, got the book, but never test drove the 05.

I am halfway done reading it. Awesome quality, excellent pictures and a very interesting read it is. Very nice additon to the coffee table collection.

Watch ebay as they will most likely start to pop up there for short money.

steviej

My dad sold the paper to print this book.

I've had one for a long time, since before they were availiable ;)

I worked in the Lithographic printing business almost my whole life, so I'm interested in finding out what kind of paper(manufacturer), that was used for this publication. My company did the finest printing for the top advertising agencies around the USA, Europe, and Asia. :)

My dad sold the paper to print this book.

I've had one for a long time, since before they were availiable ;)

I worked in the Lithographic printing business almost my whole life, so I'm interested in finding out what kind of paper(manufacturer), that was used for this publication. My company did the finest printing for the top advertising agencies around the USA, Europe, and Asia. :)

Really? You might know him then I'll send you a PM.