*problem* Registering At Lexus.com

sandimas3

for the past 3 weeks i have been trying to register at lexus.com in the "owners" section. it keeps giving me some generic error, upon which i contact lexus customer service and they can't figure it out either... :chairshot:

has anyone else had this problem or is it just me? :cries:

thanks in advance.

P.S. LOVE THE SITE!!! :cheers:

Glad you like the site.

If they can't figure out their site i doubt anyone else will have a clue unless you have a pop up blocker which might be causing problems like windows internet explorer service pack 2 which has one automatically.

I'll move this to general discussions

i can't even get past the email VIN # screen.

very possible the vin # does not match your info. The car could have been reported sold to someone else and the dealer did not reverse it . Have your dealer look it up by vin# in the national history and see if it shows your name. I f not they can corrected

i can't even get past the email VIN # screen.

very possible the vin # does not match your info. The car could have been reported sold to someone else and the dealer did not reverse it . Have your dealer look it up by vin# in the national history and see if it shows your name. I f not they can corrected

thanks for the idea...i should have called the dealership to begin with. they keep emailing and calling asking if there is anything else they can do for me.

when i bought my ES it took close to 6 weeks from when I purchased to when I was recognized as the owner of the vehicle toting the VIN I was typing in.

I am sure it has to do with purchasing, my DMV, the Lexus dealer finishing paperwork, and what ever red tape is needed.

give it a few more weeks, then call again.

steviej.