Fit And Finish

bobby2004

I may just have a lemon, but my 2004 RX330 fit and finish is lousy inside. Wood does not line up on the center console, dash board materials are nothing like other Lexuses, creaks every time it goes over bumps, both clothes hangers almost broke off with a regular amount of dry cleaning, and terrible dealer service.. with an attitude, I have had other Lexuses before, anyone else surprised by the lack of Lexus craftsmanship with their North American made RX? Any data out from JD Powers or others show a decline?

Welcome to the club!

The RX330s I've driven as loaners all have fine fit and finish, but I've never checked the VIN to see if they were made in Canada or in Japan. The fit and finish on my Japanese ES is fine.

I HAVE noticed though that Lexus doesn't do as good a job with rattles as they used to, my car has had a couple. The dealer has always been willing and able to fix them quickly though.

As for the dealers all dealers are not created equal as they are privately owned businesses. We have two here that are real stinkers but 3 that are great.

Try another dealer.........

Sounds like it can't hurt....... <_<

I doubt it. Lexus would never sign off on a vehicle that badly built. I wouldn't have bougt it in the first place? Did u not test drive?