In-dash Monitor

This question has probably been tossed around before, but I was thinking of replacing my OEM headunit (Pioneer) with an aftermarket in-dash monitor. Since I have the OEM CD changer, am I stuck getting a Pioneer-branded in-dash monitor if I want to still be able to use the OEM Pioneer changer?

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, but I wouldn't say you're "stuck" getting a Pioneer in-dash. You can get the 6.5" touchscreen dvd/cd/cdr/wma/mp3 with navigation, which is pretty tight... or if you wanna save about $600, the one without navigation goes for about $1,300 new.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the kenwood is a great double din choice less than a 1k.....www.geocities.com/azmalu hey guys I have sold my changer and oem stereo but Im wondering abou that harnes they are gonna need. DOes the dealer sell it ? (connects changer to stereo) ANy guess how much it would cost if they had it? I really dont want have to pull it out if it goes through my interior under my carpet all the up front to my oem unit location 94es300

the kenwood is a great double din choice less than a 1k.....www.geocities.com/azmalu hey guys I have sold my changer and oem stereo but Im wondering abou that harnes they are gonna need. DOes the dealer sell it ? (connects changer to stereo) ANy guess how much it would cost if they had it? I really dont want have to pull it out if it goes through my interior under my carpet all the up front to my oem unit location 94es300

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...topic=17947&hl= refer toyour original post.

• 1 month later...