How To Ebay?

ArmyofOne

The only thing you can really do on ebay is comb their feedback and hope for the best. I briefly read over the first 2 pages, and he gets multiple negative messages for lousey communication, and he sent a few wrong items--no comm=you're stuck with the wrong thing! I'd probably steer clear of this seller...9 neutral/negative remarks from buyers in the past month is not too inspiring. An A/C controller should be easy to come across in between ebay and www.car-parts.com. ;) Ebay is great-I've bought and sold tons and tons of things on there(I even sold my dirty old floor mats out of my ES for $40 to help defray the $125 for the new ones! lol); just be as sure as possible you buy from the right seller. When I buy on ebay, I only read the negative comments; it's good to see in what ways they've mistreated other ebayers! Use funds that can be easily tracked like PayPal, BidPay, Money Order, etc should a problem arise.

:cheers:

The only thing you can really do on ebay is comb their feedback and hope for the best. I briefly read over the first 2 pages, and he gets multiple negative messages for lousey communication, and he sent a few wrong items--no comm=you're stuck with the wrong thing! I'd probably steer clear of this seller...9 neutral/negative remarks from buyers in the past month is not too inspiring. An A/C controller should be easy to come across in between ebay and www.car-parts.com. ;)  Ebay is great-I've bought and sold tons and tons of things on there(I even sold my dirty old floor mats out of my ES for $40 to help defray the $125 for the new ones! lol); just be as sure as possible you buy from the right seller. When I buy on ebay, I only read the negative comments; it's good to see in what ways they've mistreated other ebayers! Use funds that can be easily tracked like PayPal, BidPay, Money Order, etc should a problem arise.

:cheers:

thanks for the tips! anyone else??

and the reason why i need a new one, is mine onlyworks on 2 settings (any of it, fans etc, it doesnt matter) 3, or 4. thats it, they dont work on any other stting. all the other switches work, but it can only blow the fans at med-high/high speeds.

Hey, I had the same problem at first with ebay. I didn't knew how it works and if it can be trusted.

One of my good friends told me about how easy it is. And, now I'm addicted to it.

It's very simple, the bidding ends with your highest bid. You pay the seller and the seller ships you the item.

The thing to look for is the feedback rating and the number of feedbacks. And, he is a fine seller, from looking at his feedback.

He is preaty strict about refunds of this item. Of course, not that many sellers say they will refund it but at least they mention and guarantee there product works and it has been tested to work. :unsure:

If you feel for $44 (including his shipping) that it is cheap and they are rare to find then go for it, other wise forget him!!!!

You can learn more about ebay from there links called "learn about ebay" at there homepage.homepage. The have little videos, very informative.

OPPPPP

He already responded while I was typing my response. :lol:

there are some really simple rules for any sort of online auction or dealings.

1 - do not buy anything worth more than you would be prepared to loose.

2 - always, always, ALWAYS pay with something like a credit card or paypal, so you have some recourse to getting your money back.

3 - steer clear of people with bad or little feedback.

I am always amazed by people who are 'scammed' on ebay, because the have paid somene $1500 in cash, from someone with bad or little feedback.

Not saying they deserve to be ripped off, but I think they are certiainly as much victims of their own stupidity. :blushing:

I think that person on ebay is a prick.

He doesn;t care once he gets your money and will not help you ,kind of like a domestic manufacture.

Try tap they should have one cheap.

ALWAYS use paypal, sign up it is free and uses you credit card info and/or bank info.

NEVER use western union for anything.

Always ask all questions before a sale not after you have one it , this includes if the thing works and in a certain way also for damage.

MAKE SURE they do not use UPS they are scam artist who love to over price/lose/damage things.

Check the feedback to see if the person is a buyer or a seller.

I am a buyer,never sold a damn thing but i love it.

Some buy a few dollar items get good feedback and try and nail someone right after .

I just saw a 2000 RX for sale on ebay ,had pics of florida,seller registered in Canada when i emailed hiim he said he and the vehicle were located in Chezc republic and he would ship it by luftsana airline.

I sent him a nice email for trying to scam people with the stupidest amount of info. But i am more than sure a few people would get caught.