Looking To Buy An Es300 ,for $3,000 Cash

peterock

HEY FELLAS,IM DIEING TO BUY MYSELF A LEXUS ES300.I LOVE THEM,LUXURY AND SPORT IN ONE CAR.If anyone is thinking of selling one or knows anyone thats selling one.please email me or answer my post.im looking for a 1994 or up,since skperformance says the 92,and 93's arent worth it,cause they have overheating problems.so hook me up boys,im waiting with money in hand :cheers:

For that one, according to KBB about $5700 private party.

Yeah sorry to tell you but $3,000 is putting you in ES250 or MAYBE semi-rough 92 ES300 territory. You're not going to be able to get a 94+ ES in good condition for $3,000. I'm seeing $4100 for a 94 with 230,000 miles in only fair condition.

You get what you pay for, glad you read the FAQ to learn all you could.

Welcome and hope you find the car you want.

Pay a little extra for the colour you want now as it is a waste to change it later because it is a colour you don;t like ,such as champange or tan.

ID BE INTERESTED IN THAT 1995 ES300 WITH 140,000 MILES,EMAIL ME OR LET ME KNOW HOW WE CAN WORK SOEMTHING OUT,THANXX BOYSS

But the fair market value of that car is like I told him, $5700. Thats nearly twice what you're looking to spend...

side.jpg

Hey....you stole my car!

Mine looks just like that minus the pinstripes down the side. I don't know what the production numbers for that color are, but I have seen maybe 3 others in the years that I have owned mine. Funny thing is that one owner lives one street over from me.