Good Detailing Shop In The Gta (toronto)

Laberty

Hi everyone, can any of you guys recommend me a good car detailing shop in the GTA (Toronto Area), preferrably the west part of the city. Someone with a decent price too would be good. I know there are a lot of shops but I went to one last summer and they did not do a good job, that's why I would prefer if someone who has had some good work done recommend me one. Thanks in advance.

As a detailer SK that pains me! Dealers do crappy detailing jobs...

What you need to do is check out www.autopia.org there's a huge contention of detailers there from all over the US and Canada. Post in the Professional Detailing section and you'll find someone.

Try www.gemautoprotection.com The owners name is Doug & I go to him for all my complete detailing & rust-proofing. Many celeberties & dealers use him as his work is top-shelf & prices are VERY reasonable. I'm heading back there in the fall for another rust-proof & complete detail. His shop is in Mississauga & he had done cars for people like John Candy & Walter Gretzkey. Good Luck! B) Tell him Mr Heys with the beige 2001 ES 300 sent ya! ;)

:cheers: