T H A N K Y O U, L E X U S Oc.com !

Sometime ago, there was a brief poll of the ball-park amounts that people paid for their new sc's...

Well, to cut to the chase, on August 31st, I was able to take delivery on a KILLER '04 black/ecru, run-flats/spoiler, wh. locks, cargo for $59,150 plus $3,350 tax, tag,& title.

Only a half hour before I went to the dealership, heavily armed with confidence gained ONLY from this great site/forum, I went to Bank of America and had a cashier's check cut for $62,500, exactly, and pretty much proceeded with a "take it or leave it" attitude, once I sat down with the dealer.

What could she do? What could her manager say, but YES, especially on the last day of the month AND only a week or so before the '05's arrive?

So, I am now the proud, new owner of a beaut!! The down side, however, is that in only 2 days of use, I realize that I will have to eventually hire someone to handle all the compliments that are pantomimed to me at EVERY stop light! :-)))

Thanks to you all -- it felt great to NOT be screwed, for once.

Glad to hear you armed yourself with cash and knowledge to get what you want the esay way .

Money in hand rules everything in bargaining.

nice car.

Now if only they would strech the 430 like the Nissan 350z and make it totally beautiful.It is about 2 feet longer and looks absolutly killer with the longer hood line.

It is one of the reasons i think the older SC is so hott with its big nose.