Setting The Seats Memory ?

Jeff

I purchased a 96 LS that did not come with the owners manual. Could somone please give me the directions for setting the memory for the seat/ steering? It must be my age, I've owned an LS before and I cannot remember this procedure to save my life. I know the car has to be on and in park but I cant remember from there. Many thanks in advanced.

If you write Lexus and register your ownership, and request an owner's manual they will send you one for free. Really. I just did it several weeks ago for a 96 as well. Unfortunately, I don't have the website handy, but I think if you google Lexus their homepage will come up. Then just follow the instructions. Good luck.

I purchased a 96 LS that did not come with the owners manual. Could somone please give me the directions for setting the memory for the seat/ steering? It must be my age, I've owned an LS before and I cannot remember this procedure to save my life. I know the car has to be on and in park but I cant remember from there. Many thanks in advanced.

Jeff,

get on lexus.com

and register your car......you can get a new owner's manual (for your year LS) for free.

Have your VIN ready......

I got myself and my car registered today. I'll tell you, Lexus is just a class act anyway you look at it. This is my 4th LS and 5th Lexus and I'm always amazed by the service these autos deliver. Thanks to all that helped me get registered and hopefully I'll receive an owners manual soon.