Tune-up Advice

Hey guys. We've had our SC for a few weeks now and me and my dad both agree that she feels like she feels a little congested. Nothing bad but it just feels like there's more power in there waiting to be unleashed. It's got 125k and we have all service records, but still we're wondering what could be done to tune her up some. Any suggestions? We were thinking plugs for starters, maybe an intake cleanup, K&N filter perhaps? 2 things; it has a tendency to have a sort of hesitation when the engine is cold, and sometimes even when it's warmed up, when you come to a stop light, the idle drops too low, but not always...I'm thinkin a throttle body cleanup should fix those up? Also, at interstate speeds the oil level light comes on intermittently and looking back through the service records this has been reported by the previous owner as well; sometimes it was right and the level was low, but sometimes, as has been the case with us, the level is perfectly fine when we stop to check it...we are using 10W40 oil and I noticed that the filler cap calls for 5W30-could the difference in weight cause not as much oil to circulate through the system at higher speeds causing it to think that there's too little oil? Either that or the sensor could be faulty...or I suppose the block could be a little stopped up and the oil's havin a problem gettin back down to the pan from the heads...anyone else had these problems? I would love to hear from you if you have! Oh, and while I'm at it, the CD changer is really picky about playing CDs, especially burned ones; it will play for maybe 5 seconds, pause, play for 1, pause, then play for another 5 or so then do it all over again..but sometimes it plays perfectly..then other times it just says "err" and won't play them at all. Dirty lens perhaps? Sorry for the long post but I haven't been on in forever and it's just all been piling up! :rolleyes:

That's awesome! Is that a Soarer 2.5 or a V8? I may look into doing something like that myself...beats buying something. In the meantime, I broke the driver inside door handle (the one that opens the door) so I have to fix that now. It just snapped in half! Didn't even pull it hard...anyone know where I can pick one of those up cheap? :huh: