Driver's Side Mirror Cracked

I have a 1993 es300, and the drivers side mirror is cracked straight down the middle. A friend of mine who has the same car, has a cracked passenger side mirror, cracked the same way. Is there anyway to order the actual mirror without the whole assembly? If yes, where and how would I replace it?

Exuse me, but I replased my drivers outer mirror (just a glass) got it from local Lexus dealer for about $45 and it's heated! Is there some misunderstanding? Because I know how you expireinced, SK! :unsure:

And I have 94 ES :cheers:

i got mine from local dealer as I said (Lexus of Rockville) it cost me $45 (wholesale price) and it tooks me 5 minutes to install - old one just pops out when you pry it gently, and new one snaps on plastic clips.Just don't forget to connect 2 little wires on the back of new mirror panel - it's a heat ;)

Call your dealer and tell them what you need - they should have it. If not - let me know, I'll get you part# from mine.

Good luck!

Thank you gentlemen for your assistence once again.. I ordered to part through Lexus, and got it at wholesale for $42.09. Damn good price..

Also, which way do I pry it out? and will a flat head screw driver do?

Thanks again.

Actually I didn't worry about how to take it out because it cracked already :lol: So I just pry it out by flat screwdriver (put some rag between screwdriver and painted mirror housing to prevent scracth paint). Don't affraid to brake mirror glass when you take it out - it's broken anyway, just be careful when you'll install new one - it has like 4 clips around back side, so make sure all of them got in B)

Simple instructions for removing the driver's side (or passengers side) mirror (replacement glass).

Position the mirror so that it looks up, and pry it underneath so it pops out. If it doesn't, go on the side of the (left for the drivers side) and pry it from that side. It should easily come out. Disconnect the wire that raps around the back of the mirror. Use the flat head screwdriver to take it out if you can't do it with your fingers.

To place the new replacement mirror in, ensure you've connected the heat wire, hang the two top hooks onto their respective two holes then push down and left to ensure the left two teeth sink in.

Simple as that, takes about 2-4 minutes.