Leather Cleaner Substitute?

I've browsed through a lot of the posts here and the 6:1 woolite mixture's mentioned a lot. I'm having troubing finding woolite in my local convenience store, is there something else that's easily obtainable that could substitute for the woolite?

I've browsed through a lot of the posts here and the 6:1 woolite mixture's mentioned a lot.  I'm having troubing finding woolite in my local convenience store, is there something else that's easily obtainable that could substitute for the woolite?

You should be able to find "Lexol" at most auto parts store or "farm store"(Like Agway) If not I would use Einszett Leather Care (Lederpflege) Here is a link to interior cleaning. It has a great section of taking care of leather.Interior cleaning

~One man’s opinion / observations ~

Most super markets stock Woolite, Dreft, etc on the soap/detergent aisle (it’s a pH balanced liquid soap type product used to wash (among other things, obviously LOL) baby clothes

Use a cleaning solution (Water /Woolite or Dreft 6:1 ratio or stronger

) ~Hope this helps~

Experience unshared; is knowledge wasted…/ Jon

justadumbarchitect * so I question everything *