Hey Colgan Man!

My Colgan bra arrived today, sort of. THe mirror covers & hood piece are here & ok, but the bumper piece doesn't seem to be the right one & I asked for te one with no license plate hole <_< . I guess that piece is going back... Anyway, keep in mind that these pieces are not supposed to make me the coolest member here, but are to protect me on my monthly 5 hour (one way) drives to get my kids, through the snow & sand & summertime bugs...

post-4-1085623936.jpg

Hi 445187, great way to protect your car for those long distance drives. I do a 500 mile trip to San Francisco about twice a year and hate to see and hear the bugs hitting and sticking to my car. How much did it set you back?

The Carbon "look" is $109 for the 2 piece front end, the "regular" is $99. You can get just the sport bra (hood) for about $40 & the mirrors are $24 regular & $34 Carbon. The Carbon is semi cooler, but the regular would be fine (and cheaper).

jeff