Indash Installed Pics

Kenwood DDX7015

Clarion ____ 400w amp (dont know the model #, they switched the amps a few times b/c there were some engine noise issues)

JL 10W0 in a ported JL plexi box

Viper 791xv alarm

6afb302ff7a19of.jpg

9e3d6364e7148qb.jpg

a0b4a9601a9d3yk.jpg

d9d6ef4c32282fy.jpg

the plastic single din mounting kit i bought off ebay was modified to fit a double din, and then it cracked and broke under pressure of the weight of the double din... it was made out of cheap plastic, so i dont reccomend buying one.. the ddx7015 was pushed in and made to fit, my stock bracket was cut during one of my previous stereo botch jobs, so they did the best they could uder the circumstances.. then they made a wood plate and wrapped it in black vinyl to seal the empty space off and then put a custom plastic piece to close off the gaps between the wood and the radio.. looks really clean in person, pics dont really do it justice. i couldnt be more happy.

Kenwood DDX7015

Clarion ____ 400w amp (dont know the model #, they switched the amps a few times b/c there were some engine noise issues)

JL 10W0 in a ported JL plexi box

Viper 791xv alarm

6afb302ff7a19of.jpg

9e3d6364e7148qb.jpg

a0b4a9601a9d3yk.jpg

d9d6ef4c32282fy.jpg

the plastic single din mounting kit i bought off ebay was modified to fit a double din, and then it cracked and broke under pressure of the weight of the double din... it was made out of cheap plastic, so i dont reccomend buying one.. the ddx7015 was pushed in and made to fit, my stock bracket was cut during one of my previous stereo botch jobs, so they did the best they could uder the circumstances.. then they made a wood plate and wrapped it in black vinyl to seal the empty space off and then put a custom plastic piece to close off the gaps between the wood and the radio.. looks really clean in person, pics dont really do it justice. i couldnt be more happy.

How much $ start to finish ?

• 1 year later...