Prices For Rx330 - Are They At Or Close To Invoice

ErikY

Looking to lease a new RX330. I need some help negotiating and would like to know how much off MSRP should I expect to get? Do they go for Invoice??

Thanks in advance!

-Erik

I'm not an expert on leases, however, it all depends on what you're looking for in your package. You may want to check out the prices at edmunds.com. They do a pretty good job at pricing options and other whistles and bells you may opt for.

In addition, do you plan to purchase the car after your lease contract? If so, look into plans that will allow you to do so.

Kevin

A local dealership offered me an RX330 for $500 over invoice. They know that the RX400hs are heading our way and therefore need to make some good deals to get buyers in the showroom.

I purchased, rather than leased. However, I was able to get mine for $500 over invoice. I found that the Costco car buying program offered the best deals. They were able to offer $500 over invoice on all trim levels (there was no information about the 400H at that time).

I only got 1,700 off MSRP. I went to Edmunds.com and tried to shoot for the true market value, but ended up going $500 over the true market value.... I did not lease mine.