Can U Trust These Dealerships?

I have been researching alot of GS's on autotrader and i see that most of the 430 are around 28 to 32 thousand with 40 thousand miles and 2001. I also see a lot of dealerships like Kings dealership out of Brooklyn and Queens having these GS 430 for 26,000 and sometimes even cheaper. Has anyone ever bought a GS from these dealerships in NY and Does anyone know why they are priced so much cheaper. Thanks Guys, I look forward to hearing your answers.

I hate to say that if they are not a Lexus dealer they are buying their cars at auction. Most Lexus dealers pick up the cream of the crop that way at Lexus only auctions. Anything that is less than Lexus like ends up going to other auctions where they are bought by anyone.

I hate to say that if they are not a Lexus dealer they are buying their cars at auction. Most Lexus dealers pick up the cream of the crop that way at Lexus only auctions. Anything that is less than Lexus like ends up going to other auctions where they are bought by anyone.

Just do your due diligence when inspecting the car. Just because it's from a dealer doesn't mean the car is perfect or even close. Heard a lot of stories of CPO's that should never have been a CPO. Make them work for your money. ;)

I got mine at an auction and the Lex dealers did get first dibs on the cream of the crop. From what I could tell, those are just lower miles and fewer cosmetic defects. As far as I can tell, all other conditions in the car are comparable.

I paid about $33,000 for CPO 2000 millemium with 31k. The body and inside was perfect like new, but I made about 15 trips to the service dept. for fixes. It took me 4-5 months to get everything fixed under warranty. CPO means looks clean and longer warranty IMO.

Two Months ago I picked up a loaded 98 GS 400 from an Infinity dealership across the street from JM Lexus. The car has 47K on it and I got it for 21K. It looks and drives like a new car. I had it put up on a lift by my mechanic before buying it and it is flawless. Three thousand miles later, still drives like a new car, no problems or concerns. Do your homework and have someone you trust spend a few hours looking it over. It is well worth the money. Buying from Lexus is going to cost more money, but I guess you get piece of mind. I can't see myself driving anything else.