No Throttle Response

Hey Guys & Gals, been awhile since I've been on here, but I HAD TO get the Right Information 馃憡馃挴馃挴 . Here goes, I got a 2007 is250 that was driving fine . I changed the battery and now I've got Check Engine, VCS, ABS & No Throttle Response 馃槺馃く . Have changed Throttle Body, checked and changed the ETCS fuse, but it's still the same 馃く . I ran codes and have come up with the following ones ; P0102, P0113, P2118, C0200, C0205 and C1201 . NONE of those codes were present BEFORE changing the battery . I'm just about ready to ditch the car and go back to my SC400 馃挭馃挴馃憡馃憤, but I like this car and it is fun to drive . Please help . Thx in advance 馃憡馃挴馃憤 .

• 3 weeks later...

`My is250 is also a piece of crap currently. 2008 160k miles and new spark plugs battery and igniton coils, have a p0304 code, po335 and c1201 (same here). Also says low battery positive voltage but its a new battery. Its basically in limp mode and ive gotten a top engine clean to clear the carbon build up as well as ran a few cans of sea foam through it. I get to about 2k rpm and the gearbox wont shift on time and until i release my foot almost all the way off the gas it will shift. Ive heavily considered an engine swap as of lately due to the fact that my crankshaft position replacement will cost as much in labor as rebuilding the damn thing. Suggestions or experienced recommendations appreciated.聽

me car.jpg