WATER PUMP PART# 16100-50023 $88.00

LEFT T-BELT IDLER PART#13505-50022 $93.61

RIGHT " " 13503-0F010 $59.45

T-BELT TENSIONER PART# 13540-50030 $87.68

DIS. CAPS PART# 19101-50020 #17.14 EACH

DIS. ROTORS PART#19102-50020 $7.13 EACH

THERMOSTATE PART# 90916-03084 $11.31

" GASKET PART# 16325-62010 $ 3.75

Doesn't the tensioner seem too high tho?

Lexus-parts.com (in Texas) made two parts deliveries to me in the past two weeks and I have ordered from them before too. It is very strange that they did not respond to you. Irontoad did not answer my one request for a price quote so I never tried them again. I've also had good luck with Metro Toyota-Lexus in Victoria BC.

It seems like Park Place Lexus(newlexusparts.com) has changed their site name or something. Here's the link: http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...808&catalogID=1 . Luckily, I had it saved because I can't seem to find it anymore. <_< I placed an order from them, and I highly recommend. $88 for the water pump?? PP Lexus wants $154! It's time for my second timing belt service, so I'll definantly be looking at irontoad for that $88 pump! BTW, that tensioner price is in line with PP Lexus's. Other than the water pump, irontoad's and PP Lexus's prices are +/- $5 of each other. You should get some wires too if you're going to do the rotors and caps.

:cheers:

Thanks Blake. I'm actually not sure I even need to do the rotors/caps. How can I tell?

Also, I also have that link to PP Lexus but I can't go "Home" from there or pull up any prices. :blink:

I'm not sure how you know if the rotors, wires, and caps are bad; I had a cel( engine misfire) that required me to change them. I really don't they'll die on you unless you get water in there...which is what I did(long story!). My LS's wires had 1995 stamped on them, and I changed them out with a odo reading of 226k, so I think you're probably ok! You're looking at about $250 for plugs, wires, rotors, and caps. Your car will perform better; mine responded days quicker. It's really easy to do even if you don't have your engine apart(if you were to do it while doing the t belt).

:cheers: