About To Purchase 07-08 Rx350

Considering it will be over 7yrs old will I be covered for Crack dash?

If I get a rx350 with nav and regular radio, can I replace the radio without affecting the navigation? It would be very nice to have 2 screens.

I would really like to add a pioneer nex radio. Will the plug and play harness allow me to use the pre out or the speaker level out from the radio. I assume the factory radio is non amplify because there is a factory amp at the back.

I notice many different plug and play kit on ebay. Which size screen fits better? My pioneer d3 which is a 6.2" screen fits perfect in my 98 es300 and 02 4runner.

Considering it will be over 7yrs old will I be covered for Crack dash?

If I get a rx350 with nav and regular radio, can I replace the radio without affecting the navigation? It would be very nice to have 2 screens.

I would really like to add a pioneer nex radio. Will the plug and play harness allow me to use the pre out or the speaker level out from the radio. I assume the factory radio is non amplify because there is a factory amp at the back.

I notice many different plug and play kit on ebay. Which size screen fits better? My pioneer d3 which is a 6.2" screen fits perfect in my 98 es300 and 02 4runner.

Those are good questions. I can tell you that once you passed the 4yr. 40,000 miles, your dash lost it's warranty.

My best suggestion is to go to the top of the page and look for post on you questions.

Also, send a note to DCfish who has parts and advice. Let us know how things are going.

Paul

• 9 months later...

Our 2006 RX400h with 100,000 miles is covered for the defective dash. It takes at least 6 months (still waiting) but we are covered.