Dogs, Cats?

blake918

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is my big baby Slim. He is 7 months now. Today he had to have two teeth pulled. The two top fangs came in, but the puppy teeth never came out.

Where's the picture? :blink:

I can't get the picture to work.

edit: Ok here is another.

Nice 'lil doggy........here's a milk bone for you.

2.jpg

Here is a picture of my other baby Buddy. He looks cute, but he is the biter. :D He has arthritis in his hips. When i got him he fit right in my hand. The other puppy's were bigger then he is now. He weighs 3 pounds. He was near death. We took him right to the vet and they fixed him up the best they could, but they were not sure if he would make it or not. I sure am glad that he did.

Here is my big baby Slim. He is 7 months now. Today he had to have two teeth pulled. The two top fangs came in, but the puppy teeth never came out.

Where's the picture? :blink:

I can't get the picture to work.

edit: Ok here is another.

Nice 'lil doggy........here's a milk bone for you.

2.jpg

Alan,

The doggies say thank you, but they like the new ones with the beef chips in them. :D

i have a 5 year old American Bulldog...110lbs of Muscle. her name is Chancie. shes a very good dong, protective, but always ready to go for a ride in the car (not mine of course LOL!) she has had surgery to rpair two broken knees...one from sliding into a fence when we lived in anchorage and one from falling down a set fo stairs...we are very carflu withher now.

she stil runs aroudn the house at 20MPH tho! lol. shes a very strong dog, and just plain loveabe. shed sit in my lap right now if i let her.

i have a 5 year old American Bulldog...110lbs of Muscle.  her name is Chancie.  shes a very good dong, protective, but always ready to go for a ride in the car (not mine of course LOL!)  she has had surgery to rpair two broken knees...one from sliding into a fence when we lived in anchorage and one from falling down a set fo stairs...we are very carflu withher now.

she stil runs aroudn the house at 20MPH tho! lol.  shes a very strong dog, and just plain loveabe. shed sit in my lap right now if i let her.

My doberman loves to sit on my lap. He is just to big for it. LOL :rolleyes:

If you have any pictures of Chancie i would love to see her.

These are my two favorite pooches. They belong to my daughter & son-in-law, and live in Minnetonka, MN. Their names are Webby & Blade. Webby is on the left.

WebbyBlade.jpg

Edit: Webby is a Petit Basset Griffon Vendéen & Blade is a Jack Russell Terrier. They're both very playful and happy doggies. :D

My doberman loves to sit on my lap. He is just to big for it. LOL  :rolleyes:

Just wait until he weighs 80+ lbs!! Annie has no idea that she weighs 90lbs when she hops on my lap! lol

These are my two favorite pooches. They belong to my daughter & son-in-law, and live in Minnetonka, MN. Their names are Webby & Blade. Webby is on the left.

What breeds are they? Webby is so cute(she looks a little sad though)!

:cheers:

We just bought a new puppy! We drove up to PA yesterday to meet her and to give the breeder the deposit. She's a 6wk old Sheltie pup, bi blue color and she only weighs about 4lbs! We get to go back and get her in 3 wks. I have pics, I'll post them.

My doberman loves to sit on my lap. He is just to big for it. LOL  :rolleyes:

Just wait until he weighs 80+ lbs!! Annie has no idea that she weighs 90lbs when she hops on my lap! lol

What breeds are they? Webby is so cute(she looks a little sad though)!

:cheers:

Webby is a Petit Basset Griffon Vendéen & Blade is a Jack Russell Terrier.

WebbyBlade.jpg

Edit: Webby is a Petit Basset Griffon Vendéen & Blade is a Jack Russell Terrier. They're both very playful and happy doggies.  :D

They are so cute! :)

Still not housebroken? How old?

Webby's about 2½ years old. I know that it was my son in laws & daughters responsibility to have him trained, but they're both too "busy"! Now they're in a panic because they're having new floors put down in the house and they're concerned about pee pee spots all over the new floor. heehee :)

i have a 5 year old American Bulldog...110lbs of Muscle.  her name is Chancie.  shes a very good dong, protective, but always ready to go for a ride in the car (not mine of course LOL!)  she has had surgery to rpair two broken knees...one from sliding into a fence when we lived in anchorage and one from falling down a set fo stairs...we are very carflu withher now.

she stil runs aroudn the house at 20MPH tho! lol.  shes a very strong dog, and just plain loveabe. shed sit in my lap right now if i let her.

im sure i do, somewheres lol, lemmie check...

EDIT:

gallery_12224_5_1098305587.jpg

gallery_12224_5_1098305692.jpg

gallery_12224_5_1098305878.jpg

and more recent ones:

gallery_12224_5_1098306074.jpg

gallery_12224_5_1098306116.jpg

gallery_12224_5_1098306348.jpg

gallery_12224_5_1098306422.jpg

yes, thats her futon, that damned dog is so spoiled! :angry:

:P

im sure i do, somewheres lol, lemmie check...

EDIT:

yes, thats her futon, that damned dog is so spoiled! :angry:

:P

She is so sweet.

My dogs are very spoiled as well! :D