What Can Iuse To Get Out Hard Water Spots?

curse these spots neibors sprinkler got car all wet then it dried and left hard water spots i washed it then tried using scratch x by meguiars then used nxt on it to wax and theres still noticeable little ringed water spots im going nuts any help would be greatly appreciated thanks joe my cars color is purple pearl

A quick Vinegar rinse will remove a lot of surface problems like water spots, left over wax buildup, and road film. I am a "Zaino Zealot", and on those occasions, once or twice a year, when I completely re-detail the car, I wash with Dawn, rinse with vinegar, then claybar, then wash with carwash before applying Zaino. Many speciality detailing shops call the vinegar wash their "acid rinse" and mark the price up accordingly. I do not dilute it, leave it on for 30 - 45 seconds, then rinse it off. Some detailers use a dilute solution of vinegar in a spray bottle to lubricate while claybaring.

~One man’s opinion / observations ~

a) Removing water spots:

·Use water/distilled white vinegar or an Isopropanol Alcohol solution, 5:1 (adjust ratio as required) or try equal parts distilled white vinegar, Isopropanol Alcohol and distilled water to dissolve the alkaline-based mineral water deposits.

·Use a clean spray bottle and a 100% cotton Microfiber cloth to apply the solution to the glass surfaces

·Wipe off any residue from glass and dry with a damp waffle weave towel

·If any ‘water spots’ remain apply Distilled White Vinegar un-diluted to a 100% cotton micro fibre towel, using a medium/heavy pressure on glass surface.

·If this does not remove the ‘water spots’ use Autoglym Car Glass Polish and #0000 steel wool (use only on uncoated or OEM tinted glass).

·Wipe off any residue from glass and dry with a damp waffle weave towel

·nspect glass for clarity and smoothness.

·Repeat if necessary.

~Hope this helps~

Experience unshared; is knowledge wasted…/

justadumbarchitect *so I question everything*