Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2000 Rx-300 New Upholstery For Front Driver/passenger Seat

I have found a couple of places who claim they have or can make a kit to the exact specifications for the seats of my 2000 RX-300. Has anyone had any experience with these companies? I really want to keep my car and have her seats back like new! Any advice welcome.

THanks

GT Covers - gtcovers.com

MrStitch - mrstitch.com

Autoseatskins - autoseatskins.com

Katzkin Leathers - Katzkin.com

I've seen the aftermarket kits for the leather. They're awful. They use this rubbery "pleather".

I would personally look for a used OEM original seat on eBay.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By VJR
      Wondering if anyone has or knows of a place I can get OEM quality leather for a 06/is350 drivers seat in beige?  Thanks!
    • By Ringocat
      I have a 2015 ES350 with 8,500 miles, but a strong, chemical odor in the cabin. The Lexus dealer said to have it detailed and change the cabin air filter, which did not help. I had the carpet and sound insulation replaced (~$2500) and put an ozone machine in the car for a week.  The odor is clearly coming from the seats. I left it in the garage for two weeks without cranking, and now the garage smells like that chemical, so it doesn't appear to be related to the A/C or engine. The Lexus dealer looked at it three times and said to contact corporate to get a field engineer inspection. Lexus Corporate said it was not covered under warranty (I have the 6-year extended), and that they could not help me. They suggested I try a different dealer. I can't be the first person with this problem. Any ideas? Thanks!
    • By Andy_N
      Hi Guys,
      Couple weeks ago, my Lexus hybrid system light came on. I took the car to a  local Lexus dealer. They charged me $160 just to test the engine light and  told me to replaced my hybrid battery for $6,700. I am so broke I declined the replacement.  Last week, I opened the hybrid battery and tested all cells. Turns out all cells are fine. I reassembled the battery back in place and drove it for another week. Today while driving 70 mph on the highway the "warning hybrid light" comes on again  including check VSC, check ECB. Does anyone here has the same problem like it do? I know the battery is fine. Could the battery converter causing this problem?
      Any advise would be appreciated.
      Thank you.

• By bears98
      I have the third-row seats of a 1998 LX 470 for sale. They would fit the 1998-2007 Lexus LX470 or Toyota Land Cruiser models.
      COLOR: TAN / BEIGE CONDITION: USED (In pretty good shape though for being old) AVAILABLE IN BAY AREA (SANTA CRUZ) PRICE: $400
    • By jpgs30098
      Can the driver's seat bottom be replaced with the seat bottom from the passenger side ?   I'm interested in replacing the driver's side front seat bottom, cushion and leather.   After 17 years, mine is very worn.   There are passenger side seats available from the recyclers, but I'm trying to determine if any parts can be used on the driver's side.   Thanks!

Forums

News

Membership