jlaird

Modification Suggestions

Hello everyone I just bought my first Lexus about 1 week ago. Its a 2005 IS 300 and I love it! I kind of want to do some modifications, i was thinking maybe a cold air intake to start. I wanted to see what you all thought would be a good place to start for modifications, whether an air intake is a good idea and if so which one? Or if there is something else you think i should do first. This is my first time messing around with modifying a car. Thank you.

Hi and welcome to LOC!

Post a pic and we can start from there.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By j.babb
      Bought my son a used 2005 IS300 that had obviously been kissed in front left (driver) side. Car drove OK so not too concerned. Tried to fill window washer reservoir and it just ran out on ground. Looking for correct reservoir online but even tho I inut IS300 part always comes back as fitting ES330. Is this the right reservoir or is there another.

Thx
      jim
    • By OriginalTezza
      Hey fellow Lexus Owners,

Recently joined the Lexus club and well I decided it's about time to join the forums, i've had my IS200 for about 3 months and have a lot of plans for it! such as 1jz/2jz! I absolutely love the car and well I know you guys will be able to help me out with a lot of modifications I'll be doing on the car!

So I decided to vlog about my car on Youtube and do modifications which IS200/IS300/Altezza owners or just people in the car community can benefit from, I'd appreciate it if you guys checked it out and supported me, and well i'm here to help you guys with anything you need that is car related! So feel free to subscribe to my channel if you like the content!

Just so you know, I'm from Australia!

Here is my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCADDTqrzyJ8eGKa8AOCcOXg 

Here is my most recent video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhvDirSj06o
    • By OriginalTezza
      Hey fellow Lexus Owners,

Recently joined the Lexus club and well I decided it's about time to join the forums, i've had my IS200 for about 3 months and have a lot of plans for it! such as 1jz/2jz! I absolutely love the car and well I know you guys will be able to help me out with a lot of modifications I'll be doing on the car!

So I decided to vlog about my car on Youtube and do modifications which IS200/IS300/Altezza owners or just people in the car community can benefit from, I'd appreciate it if you guys checked it out and supported me, and well i'm here to help you guys with anything you need that is car related! So feel free to subscribe to my channel if you like the content!

Just so you know, I'm from Australia!

Here is my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCADDTqrzyJ8eGKa8AOCcOXg 

Here is my most recent video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhvDirSj06o
    • By Byronm1234
      Hey guys I recently got my is300 f sport (black w/ red interior) jsut over a month ago, I just wanted some ideas as far as some nice mods I should be looking for, websites I should be buying these parts from etc.
      My main focus is going to be on the looks side so things so like lips etc.
      also looking for a nice sounding exhaust as well

• By chiaki
      Hi!
      I'm new to this site but I need some help.
      I want to purchase a vertex kit for my 2004 is300.
      However, vertex stated that the rear lip will only fit the jdm bumper. You could modify the usdm bumper to make the lip fit but I want to purchase a jdm bumper and mount the lip on that instead to replace my usdm one.
      Will the jdm bumper fit my usdm model without any mods?
      Also, will the crash bar be affected in any way if I can use the jdm bumper and vertex kit?
      Any help is appreciated! Thank you!